Sports Saddest Professional Sports Teams?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
Not that i'm watching football (soccer) at all, but Finnish national team has never made it the World Cup, or a European Championships. Now they made it to the Euro's for the first time in history and the shit got canceled because of the Covid, lol. Well, they're gonna play it in 2021, but it's still pretty funny.
I guess you can put this here. We we're also suppose to have our first ever MotoGp race here this summer. They we're building a brand new race track for it and everything and then - Covid. Fo fuck sake, lol

M

member 3289

I guess you can put this here. We we're also suppose to have our first ever MotoGp race here this summer. They we're building a brand new race track for it and everything and then - Covid. Fo fuck sake, lol
I thought homo fagit @homo fagit was the only Finn on this forum.

I'm glad I'm wrong, that guy's a fukn dork

M

member 3289

Fuck, i'm bad with using these forum's.

Just wanted to say, that this "homosexual male homo" doesn't sound like a Finnish. He might be Swedish, though?
Blame Splinty @Splinty and his damn filters. I've figured out a way around them but he said he would "fucking permaban my Florida ass" if I told anyone.

And homo fagit @homo fagit is definitely a Finn. Every time he gets drunk he doesn't shut up about the Winter War.

Him: BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SOVIETS WE KILLED?

Me: Yeah, you fucking told me last Saturday.

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
Blame Splinty @Splinty and his damn filters. I've figured out a way around them but he said he would "fucking permaban my Florida ass" if I told anyone.

And homo fagit @homo fagit is definitely a Finn. Every time he gets drunk he doesn't shut up about the Winter War.

Him:

I thought that
Blame Splinty @Splinty and his damn filters. I've figured out a

You might not know, but we're all trained killer's here in Finland! Even, if your SN is a homo fagit!

Last edited:

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
in Australian Rules Footy the Fremantle Dockers have had a pretty shit history. Made one grand final in the last 15 years and lost the last 10 or so derbies to the West Coast Eagles.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018

Focused Finland beats Soviet Union 9/10 times
1597307458084.png

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Tottenham Hotspur's despite claiming to be a big football club have only won one trophy in 30 years, and this was the league cup which everyone plays reserves in until the semis over 10 years ago. Despite having a golden generation for the last half decade, which is now over, they won nothing. While their main rivals had their worst season in 40 years and they still won their fourth FA cup, the oldest football competition in existence, in 7 years.
What merry bullshit is this?

Arsenal are a joke of a club. Their fans are renowned for being the biggest whingers on the planet. They fight each other in the stands. I say fight...

They have a fans tv channel that is accepted as the biggest embarrassment in football.

All because they think winning 4 FA cups in 7 years isn't enough for them. They are deluded and self entitled whiners. A team in decline, they always used to point to the league but have stopped doing that since Tottenham have consistently finished above them for the last 6 years or so.

Tottenham were runners up in the worlds premier cub competition last year, narrowly missing out to a very soft penalty decision in the final.

Spurs are doing just fine and unlike Arsenal believe in promoting players from within our own set up. We have just finished building the worlds greatest football stadium which at a press of a button turns into a NFL stadium

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScPBxYAmNtg

Arsenal are constantly on the move. Hence their nickname is the pikeys. Their current home is perched atop a former rubbish dump.

Arsenal sum up all that is wrong with football. Greed, avarice actually, dishonesty, a total lack of self awareness, a team who have to pay way over the odds to attract even the most average journey man player and a fan base so delusional they are referred to as the Walters. Or the Mittys.

Spurs shine like a beacon of hope and integrity compared to them.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Spurs shine like a beacon of hope and integrity compared to them.
With Mourinho as coach you instantly become unlikable.
And it seems to me you had your golden team for the past couple years, and you did play great football at times, but you haven't gotten any titles out of it, no?
Now you are declining a bit and need a rebuild. Not that easy tho with the big stadium on the books still. Will take a bit I reckon.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
With Mourinho as coach you instantly become unlikable.
And it seems to me you had your golden team for the past couple years, and you did play great football at times, but you haven't gotten any titles out of it, no?
Now you are declining a bit and need a rebuild. Not that easy tho with the big stadium on the books still. Will take a bit I reckon.

Moureeno certainly wouldn't have been my first choice. Or even my 37th choice.

Most teams have a shelf life of 3 years at optimum peak. We just ran into a once in a century Leicester and a once in a 50 year Liverpool. The margins at the top are so small that a little bit of luck is required.

If we could somehow get Bale back, if we had signed Fernandez etc.

Time will tell. The saddest aspect is the manner of football we will have to watch. So boring under him.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Moureeno certainly wouldn't have been my first choice. Or even my 37th choice.

Most teams have a shelf life of 3 years at optimum peak. We just ran into a once in a century Leicester and a once in a 50 year Liverpool. The margins at the top are so small that a little bit of luck is required.

If we could somehow get Bale back, if we had signed Fernandez etc.

Time will tell. The saddest aspect is the manner of football we will have to watch. So boring under him.
Came third in a two horse race because you lost 5-1 to a relegated 10 man Newcastle on the last day. That's some sad shit.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Zeph @Zeph
So Arsenal it is huh? Where do you see yourself going forward? Splashing so much money on Pepe seems to have been ludicrous, has like one good idea every 5 games. Now you signed an 32 year old William for high wages for the same position.
Özil as highest wage earner sitting out his contract.
Wanna get rid of Torreira as well I heard and beef with Guendouzie? Xhaka a walking red card, but with good games in him sometimes.
Your defence is either old and / or prone to stupid mistakes. I kinda like Tierney and Bellerin tho.
Did Aubameyang renew his contract by now? You'll need him.

No CL football to offer for new signings and no realistic path to it for the next year at least imo.
I reckon you'll struggle again. I do rate Arteta, but of course he doesn't have much experience yet.

What do you think?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Zeph @Zeph
So Arsenal it is huh? Where do you see yourself going forward? Splashing so much money on Pepe seems to have been ludicrous, has like one good idea every 5 games. Now you signed an 32 year old William for high wages for the same position.
Özil as highest wage earner sitting out his contract.
Wanna get rid of Torreira as well I heard and beef with Guendouzie? Xhaka a walking red card, but with good games in him sometimes.
Your defence is either old and / or prone to stupid mistakes. I kinda like Tierney and Bellerin tho.
Did Aubameyang renew his contract by now? You'll need him.

No CL football to offer for new signings and no realistic path to it for the next year at least imo.
I reckon you'll struggle again. I do rate Arteta, but of course he doesn't have much experience yet.

What do you think?
Arsenal have been poorly run for a while, which the Ozil contract epitomizes, but the people responsible for it, owners aside, are not at the club anymore. Willian is yet to be seen if it works out. It's not my favourite move, but in a covid world then some cheaper deals will have to be made. It has also been argued it allows more time for our internal youngster options to develop that a younger guy would block which has merit to it.

Pepe is quality but arrived into a squad completely unbalanced with a manager that had lost the confidence of the squad. He's still had 18 g/a season. He's primed for big season next season. We overpaid for him, but we also didn't pay for just his first year. To say he has one good idea every 5 games it's clear you don't watch him much. Amongst Arsenal fans there is little doubt about his quality.

Torreira has never really settled into England and has flirted with moves each season. He is a good player and had a decent start, but was eventually misued by Emery. His diminutive size hasn't helped in the PL where teams have kicked him out of the game with little protection from refs. He's more suited to Italian football and if we get Diawara in a trade deal for him it's a decent trade. Guendouzi has attitude problems and won't reconcile with Arteta, he's gone. A good player, but if he isn't going to fall in line with Arteta then he can leave.

Xhaka is Xhaka. His mistakes are reducing, but he will always be limited by his phyiscal abilities. If the team gets better around him, he will show his qualities, but he isn't going to lift the team to where it needs to get to. Our defence has been improving under Arteta and we have Saliba coming in this season, while we are looking for a left footed cb to compliment him. Other than that we have a lot of aging or mediocre cbs and need to move some on. We're pretty well stocked at both fullback positions, even if we are overpaying Kola to be a back up.

The club have stated they are after another CB, CM and a versatile forward. I don't think they would state that if they weren't fairly confident of getting players in. We'll see how it goes next season, but even a mild uptick would see us challenging for top 4. Chelsea can't defend for shit despite all the forward signings and it's not a personel issue it's a manager issue. United have a decent first eleven, but little depth and manager who's in a job too big for him. And Spurs have a club cancer as a manager, it's only a matter of time, and they haven't even been good anyway.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I just realized that I would have been at a preseason game right at sofi stadium now if the rona hadn't hit.damn.

CHI-NER FLU!!!!!!!!!!!

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Pepe is quality but arrived into a squad completely unbalanced with a manager that had lost the confidence of the squad. He's still had 18 g/a season. He's primed for big season next season. We overpaid for him, but we also didn't pay for just his first year. To say he has one good idea every 5 games it's clear you don't watch him much. Amongst Arsenal fans there is little doubt about his quality.
Where do you pull the 18 from? He scored 5 (1 pen) and created 6. Those are not good numbers for someone that expensive is his prime. We will see how it develops as he may take some more time to settle, but I still think his decision making isn't quite up to scratch. Granted tho of course you definitely have seen more gunners football than I have.

But not even in his big season in France last year he got the 18 if you take pens away. He basically had two 12g and 13g seasons in a weaker league.
Maybe I can see around 15g / 10a seasons for him in the future. We will see.

even if we are overpaying Kola to be a back up.
True, I like Kolasinac, really do, but I always wondered how he fits to the Arsenal style of play. Kind of a weird move.

The club have stated they are after another CB, CM and a versatile forward. I don't think they would state that if they weren't fairly confident of getting players in. We'll see how it goes next season, but even a mild uptick would see us challenging for top 4. Chelsea can't defend for shit despite all the forward signings and it's not a personel issue it's a manager issue. United have a decent first eleven, but little depth and manager who's in a job too big for him. And Spurs have a club cancer as a manager, it's only a matter of time, and they haven't even been good anyway.
I wonder who you'll get. Chelsea is splashing the cash like crazy right now. 65m for Chilwell? Your transfer market still seems heated as fuck.

You are not wrong about the problems of the other clubs, even ManC may be on the brink of a crash down after that loss and it's possible consequences. If pep leaves and players like kdb want a change.. It may not be tho. Liverpool will probably struggle to keep the same kind of output, should still be around 90 points I guess.
And I don't see you sliding in the top4 next season as it stands now. We will see after the end of the transfer period.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Arsenal made me quit football and start again watching mma.

But fuck spurs. I'll always hate them

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Barcelona too. Fucken wankers lost 8-2 to Bayern and are now in meltdown. Good. Fuck em

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Barcelona too. Fucken wankers lost 8-2 to Bayern and are now in meltdown. Good. Fuck em
Their management and transfer decisions have been atrocious in recent years. They should take 2-3 seasons to reboot at best without Messi and the other oldies.
Thing is, who wants to coach them now? That job is a revolving door atm and the fans are going to hate you for being the one that gets rid of all their idols while Real win every domestic title uncontested in that phase.