General Samurai dna and the origins of Japan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Yes. Is that the part you like the most?
Nah i liked the horse and battle armor best but yea i like the symbology of the swastika

The nazi flag had a sun on it as well does that make the sun evil now?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nah i liked the horse and battle armor best but yea i like the symbology of the swastika

Is it a rising sun?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

This is such terrible logic I can't even believe it

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Care to elaborate

Sure. The idea that history and context have no bearing in your world. That you think it's a good communication strategy, or even in the realm of normal, to go through life at minimum tone deaf and at most subtly and intentionally advocating for a safe promoting of disgusting ideology.
To minimize that for most of the last century the swastika was intentionally used for the Nazis and then just toss that out as "well the Nazis had a sun too!!! Do you dislike the sun?!? " Is so outlandishly tone deaf or childish or...I don't know. Because it's either trolling or an astonishing level of social ignorance. Especially given that you always seem surprised that everyone thinks you an anti-Semitic person directly because you constantly promote borderline or overtly anti-Semitic things.

A normal person would say, "it's unfortunate the Nazis ruined the swastika. It's uniformity makes it an interesting symbol".

Not, "do you hate the sun too??! Swastikas aren't always Nazis!"

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
For those interested in the swastikas15000 yr old history and how its a sign of good luck check this out

Dont be guilt tripped by people who have been conditioned to reflexively think swastika... BAD

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
For those interested in the swastikas15000 yr old history and how its a sign of good luck check this out

Dont be guilt tripped by people who have been conditioned to reflexively think swastika... BAD
So do you think swastika = good?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

There you go again.

Here I'll do your next post to really highlight the obvious intent that you have. It's becoming more and more clear that you just aren't doing this accidentally.

Toelocku said:
For those interested in nigger's 500 yr old history and how its just a word for dark skinned people check this out

In its original English-language usage, nigger (then spelled niger) was a word for a dark-skinned individual. The earliest known published use of the term dates from 1574, in a work alluding to "the Nigers of Aethiop, bearing witnes."[2] According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the first derogatory usage of the term nigger was recorded two centuries later, in 1775.[3]

Dont be guilt tripped by people who have been conditioned to reflexively think nigger... BAD

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Sure. The idea that history and context have no bearing in your world. That you think it's a good communication strategy, or even in the realm of normal, to go through life at minimum tone deaf and at most subtly and intentionally advocating for a safe promoting of disgusting ideology.
To minimize that for most of the last century the swastika was intentionally used for the Nazis and then just toss that out as "well the Nazis had a sun too!!! Do you dislike the sun?!? " Is so outlandishly tone deaf or childish or...I don't know. Because it's either trolling or an astonishing level of social ignorance. Especially given that you always seem surprised that everyone thinks you an anti-Semitic person directly because you constantly promote borderline or overtly anti-Semitic things.

A normal person would say, "it's unfortunate the Nazis ruined the swastika. It's uniformity makes it an interesting symbol".

Not, "do you hate the sun too??! Swastikas aren't always Nazis!"
Ive never in my life advocated natsoc ideology and am totally against authoritarianism of any kind especially genocidal ones... so maybe you have a skewed view of my position?

The antisemitic thing is so bogus literally anything true that shines light on anything zionists do is "antisemitic"

Speaking of history in context read the site i posted as it give good context WORLDWIDE and doesnt give a myopic conditioned view of the history

I dont troll and this was about japan not Germany others brought up the swastika

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
so maybe you have a skewed view of my position?
not at all. I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt and explaining to you how you have a terrible communication style that minimum. I'm giving you an out. I'm giving you the opportunity to understand that you are continuing to promote context and connotation to your audience.

Despite pointing this out you continue to do the same. You either suffer from an autism spectrum disorder and which you cannot understand social interaction at the same level As everyone else or you're an anti-semite happily dating along pushing ideology.

Even when you're called out on it your response is that you are against authoritarians. Not that you're against anti-semitism.not that you're against anti-semitism.

instead of trying to blame me for having a skewed view of your position, why don't you consider your audience and why perhaps you think literally everybody takes you wrong... If that indeed is your position.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
There you go again.

Here I'll do your next post to really highlight the obvious intent that you have. It's becoming more and more clear that you just aren't doing this accidentally.
The nword was a means for degradation of blacks without an ancient prehistory 15k yrs of it being good luck symbol

Its sad people want to throw the baby out with the bathwater...look at cultures all over the world who havent been conditioned to think in a certain way...are they all racists?