General Samurai dna and the origins of Japan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
I did.... It's what you responded to.... No where in what you quoted did I say you advocated for anything......
What u said...

"My B, you admire a group of people who have a similar belief system to Nazi Germany..."

I said i like their armor not the ideology you goof... you're a horrible liar you shouldn't do so much of it

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
No one said you did
"My B, you admire a group of people who have a similar belief system to Nazi Germany..."

That's the implication of what you were saying and yes you said on the other thread that I advocated for Nazis so yes you are saying that

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

That's the implication of what you were saying and yes you said on the other thread that I advocated for Nazis so yes you are saying that
So now you get to decide what people mean and are implying?
Why is defending nazi symbols the hill you plan to die/troll on?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I dont troll and this was about japan not Germany others brought up the swastika

Your video brings up Nazis related to the swastika. As well as Japan sympathizing with Nazis.

Do you watch your videos?

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
So now you get to decide what people mean and are implying?
Why is defending nazi symbols the hill you plan to die/troll on?
You're not fooling anyone dude it's obvious what you're implication was and I won't be kowtowed by people who want to dictate what wrong think is... history's on my side not yours

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You're not fooling anyone dude it's obvious what you're implication was and I won't be kowtowed by people who want to dictate what wrong think is... history's on my side not yours
History is on the side of nazi sympathizers? Is this why it was so easy to truck you into joining a cult?

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Your video brings up Nazis related to the swastika. As well as Japan sympathizing with Nazis.

Do you watch your videos?
It was not my intention to discuss Nazis the swastika or Jews I was focused on the origins of Japan and the cool armor

These virtue signalers did that

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Oh you're just trolling now Mr. Anti-semite.

Like ignoring a century of western historical perspective?
Don't be daft. To ignore 100 years of "western" perspective is to kill, as been shown, 15000 years of history.

To bring an additional perspective to this thread, cos I like Japan...

How many people know that the Phoenician Alphabet shares 5 characters with Japanese scripts?

Not bad for two languages that never interacted. At all. Don't you think?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Its not a conflation it a direct quote and hitler said a lot of shit and yeah the ss and samurai are similar but saying they are the same is inaccurate the real samurai were wiped out in 1860s
Most of.

Not all.

But yes, most were removed during Meiji's reign as emperor.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Yes by your definition the janissaries were samurai

Samurai were Japanese warriors ONLY

An accurate description would be to call the ss modern Teutonic Knights that had similarities to the samurai
No, they weren't "warriors ONLY"