sanchin and canuckster's thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

canuckster

Jan 21, 2015
sachin tendulkar;n4702 said:
Yes!

One of my favorite posters from the uG. Maybe Hocky Balboa is a realistic 'get'.

Hey Crooklyn, I post over at EVILYOSHIDA.COM as canuckster and am very happy you made the jump. The guys here have only promised to be fair with the moderation and many upgrades are on the horizon.

Listen I know you have a history with the poster known as REDNECK and he has been missing over at EVILYOSHIDA'S website for the last month where he was voted poster of the year over more worthy nominees like superCalo, PUBLICnoose and antidisestablishmentarianism.

Have you by any chance seen him or know of his whereabouts? Please tell him that we miss him and his thought provoking threads and he needs to pick up his trophy for the poster of the year.

what the fuck are you on about ? why would you say that? thats a first on forums even for me.....i dont even know who you are you stupid ass.....

canuckster

Jan 21, 2015
sachin tendulkar;n4702 said:
Yes!

One of my favorite posters from the uG. Maybe Hocky Balboa is a realistic 'get'.

Hey Crooklyn, I post over at EVILYOSHIDA.COM as canuckster and am very happy you made the jump. The guys here have only promised to be fair with the moderation and many upgrades are on the horizon.

Listen I know you have a history with the poster known as REDNECK and he has been missing over at EVILYOSHIDA'S website for the last month where he was voted poster of the year over more worthy nominees like superCalo, PUBLICnoose and antidisestablishmentarianism.

Have you by any chance seen him or know of his whereabouts? Please tell him that we miss him and his thought provoking threads and he needs to pick up his trophy for the poster of the year.

actually you smack of antidis.......

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
jason73;n9744 said:
whats going on here?
I have no idea. :dunno: But I would prefer they battle it out here, versus a thread welcoming Crooklyn to the site :beerchug:

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
333;n9839 said:
Ban time wild it.
I agree 100% 333 aka Vutulaki. You and this fake canuckster guy should join your buddy jons forsberg and freddy retro as the next two banned from this great forum.