VID Sara McMaan gets submitted by a 16 year old girl!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Well I'm sorry that you find me to be such a 'dispicable' person but I obviously can't please everyone with my opinions.That's just the way it is in this life and surely it would be alot more boring if we all agreed on everything?

The point I was making was that Sara McMaan is held up as an 'elite grappler' when people try to defend Ronda against claims that her opposition is weak. Nothing to do with her Boxing skills.

However for an 'elite grappler' to be tapped out by a 16 year old seriously calls that claim into question. Then we take into account other incidents like going for an Americana off of her back in the fight against Tate. So I don't believe she was ever an Elite grappler (Like Ronda fans try to claim). This is despite the fact she is an Olympic silver medalist and a runner up at the 2011 ADCC North American Championships who has practiced BJJ for at least 5 or more years.

The fact that male wrestlers in MMA can actually hang with elite BJJ competitors shows the sheer gulf in skill between the sexes at this time. If a non Olympic wrestler like Randy Couture can hang with a multiple World and ADCC champion then he isn't getting tapped out by a 16 year old blue belt.

People like me like to call it how it is. I have nothing against WMMA and enjoy watching it occasionally from time to time but let's not pretend the level of opposition is even in the same galaxy as any men's division. I know it isn't Ronda's fault her division is weak and she can only beat who they put in front of her.

Let's just be honest about her true level of opposition here. No male accountant in the world can take up MMA aged 28 (With no striking, grappling or any athletic background) and get a title shot in the UFC after being undefeated in his first 9 fights.

People call Ronda the Royce Gracie of WMMA for a very good reason. McMaan got her silver medal in the first ever Womens wrestling event an the Olympics. According to William Mitchell, who is the director of Future Olympian program at California USA wrestling, the women wrestlers of 2015 have already evolved so much from the group in 2004.

So let's just be honest here about the true level of WMMA and remain objective about it's current state.
Calling out Ronda on McManns lack of grappling talent means crapola because she beat her standing.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

This is the best/worst thread I've read since some shit about prisons in the OT forum.

King of Life @King of Life you asked me to permaban you in PM. I can do that, but then I see you posting more.

Hit me up in PM if you want me to do still do that.
But I hope you'll just take a breather and consider that you can just walk away anytime you want. Internet isnt that serious my dawg.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I have to go now but there is something important that I have to say to you.

I want you to know that I...........love you...........in a sexual way.

Even though I know you could never love me back I will always believe in you.

So I hope one day you can overcome your homophobia and love me in the way that I love you!

Farewell my love!!
Pfft, Join the cue mate I'm a charming adonis, loved by bitches of all kinds.

Homophobe?? Bitch this is not the UG.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Rather than taking anything away from Ronda's accomplishments, I think videos like this one highlight the fact that in a few years there will be female fighters who will be much better at both striking and grappling, and more importantly, combining the two effectively when competing in MMA. It also sucks that Ronda will likely be retired by then.

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
Greatest...thread...ever
For my good friend Narcosynthesis @Cerberus

So that you can't distort reality again here are 3 threads which you have ran away from. Starting with the most recent after you said that you were ready to go another round lol

Ronda Rousey | Page 4 | The MMA Community Forum

Obviously those truth bombs were just too much for you to take! You quit on your stool then ran away like a Gazelle on steroids!

Then we have the Brock Lesnar thead where you were yet again forced to backtrack before running away again.

VID - Brock Lesnar talks 'super beast' Ronda Rousey: 'A super athlete in a weak division' | The MMA Community Forum

Then after hilariously claiming Ronda deserved to actually be on the Pound for pound list you ran away after being exposed to what you hate most. Factual evidence and logic!

Dana will always keep rousey in P4P | Page 2 | The MMA Community Forum

There was another one as well but I can't be bothered to find it now.

It seems you have got your old confidence back since you became one of the super best friends! Safety in numbers is that why you suddenly feel invincible and ready to take me on again?

You still lost again though? What does that tell you!

Ah don't worry mate I will be permanently gone soon enough. You don't need to worry about me anymore!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

This is the best/worst thread I've read since some shit about prisons in the OT forum.

King of Life @King of Life you asked me to permaban you in PM. I can do that, but then I see you posting more.

Hit me up in PM if you want me to do still do that.
But I hope you'll just take a breather and consider that you can just walk away anytime you want. Internet isnt that serious my dawg.
What's wrong with my prison thread? It was a fine read.