SARM

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
A friend says he's had great results from ostarine. I have no experience. SARMs activate androgen receptor sites, so theoretically provide the positive effects of anabolic steroids without the side effects.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
A friend says he's had great results from ostarine. I have no experience. SARMs activate androgen receptor sites, so theoretically provide the positive effects of anabolic steroids without the side effects.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Ostarine seems to be getting decent reviews.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
A few days into it. My endurance is amazing already. Im still eating alot. Not sure if anyone has thought about taking SARM but shit, ive never felt so good.

Kiriksbackup

Oct 20, 2015
Ostarine has become one of the best selling workout "supplements" since the pro-hormore ban early this year. So far the FDA has stayed clear of Ostarine and other SARMS (selective androgenic receptor modulators). Theyre great for both recomps, and as a good part for any cutting stacks. Id recommend using a test base as mild shutdown can occur, Dermacrine or any 4-Andro supplement! Hope this helps

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015
A few days into it. My endurance is amazing already. Im still eating alot. Not sure if anyone has thought about taking SARM but shit, ive never felt so good.
Where did you get your sarms? I've heard of a site called sarms1 but not sure if it's legit or not. Also there's a complete nutrition offering but I don't trust them.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Where did you get your sarms? I've heard of a site called sarms1 but not sure if it's legit or not. Also there's a complete nutrition offering but I don't trust them.

I dont know if they do phone orders but I can check.

I just called the place. They said they take phone orders all the time because alot of people dont want to buy online and want to talk to someone. He said they have a buy 2 get 2 free on SARM's right now. They have different ones that are relabled something else. For example, the osterine they sell doesnt say osterine on. It is their brand, but is osterine. They just call it something different. If that Makes sense. PM me and i will send you the info.

Last edited:

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I use both websites, very reputable never had any issues

What does your work out schedule look like? Not what you do but days on/off for recovery. My body isnt tired. I can work out every day, hard while on the SARM's but I know my body needs rest.

Kiriksbackup

Oct 20, 2015
What does your work out schedule look like? Not what you do but days on/off for recovery. My body isnt tired. I can work out every day, hard while on the SARM's but I know my body needs rest.
I lift four days a week heavy, when im cutting ill add in a day of cardio. Rest and nutrition are more important than what youre putting in at the gym (to an extent of course.) Its important to makensure your getting enough rest, although you may not feel sore you're body can still be in an anabolic state and recovering your muscles. Your body will continue to repair muscles and in turm burn calories days after your lift

EyeAmYuki

Posting Machine
Nov 4, 2015
What PCT do you need with Ostarine?

I've heard that it doesn't convert to estrogen yet some people experience gyno???

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Check out cardarine aka gw-501516

Allegedly it's awesome for cardio and muscular endurance :)

Big cardio improvement in BJJ rolls.