Saudi Arabia to host the Greatest Royal Rumble

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
What in the French toast is going on here.
I dont know....Braun just came out but I missed Lashley coming out while making a turkey burger.

Roman did come out and tried to big dog, but the big dogging aint big dogged like they used to big dog

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I dont know....Braun just came out but I missed Lashley coming out while making a turkey burger.

Roman did come out and tried to big dog, but the big dogging aint big dogged like they used to big dog
I missed Lashleys first run. But I've never been impressed with whathe I've seen. It's a good way to get him heat by saving Roman. Why is Braun suddenly friendly with them 2 is beyond me. Should've had Lashley team with Braun at Mania then.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I missed Lashleys first run. But I've never been impressed with whathe I've seen. It's a good way to get him heat by saving Roman. Why is Braun suddenly friendly with them 2 is beyond me. Should've had Lashley team with Braun at Mania then.
I liked Lashley’s first run. He was just some big dude who speared the shit outta people.

Then they made him the face of WWECW and was all downhill from there. Im hoping this Bobby Slacksky isn’t permanent and a one off. Seeing him in slacks is bizarre.

Braun has faceitus. Forgetting people tried to murder you in an ambulance.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I am worried Braun might need Kane to come out and bury him in a coffin. Doing the good ol’ “I’m a monster! Braun isn’t a monster!!! My brother isn’t a monster either!!” Promo. That was the original Lake of Reincarnation. The good old fashion way was Kane coming out and choke slamming ya. Now they got these crazy lakes.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I liked Lashley’s first run. He was just some big dude who speared the shit outta people.

Then they made him the face of WWECW and was all downhill from there. Im hoping this Bobby Slacksky isn’t permanent and a one off. Seeing him in slacks is bizarre.

Braun has faceitus. Forgetting people tried to murder you in an ambulance.
Hoping Braun turns on Roman during the match after telling I'm not done with you.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Hoping Braun turns on Roman during the match after telling I'm not done with you.
Needs to throw Lashley through a table for good measure.

You see Braun chuck Shane into the announce tables at GRR? Was beautiful

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'll be turning Raw on shortly. My brother and I took my nephew to the WWE Live show that was in town tonight.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Howd that go?
We had to bail early on account of my 5 year old nephew needing to go to school tomorrow, but it was a good time. My brother seemed to enjoy the heels even though he hasn't watched any wrestling since the Monday Night Wars. I can safely say my nephew had an awesome time. Hopefully he can behave himself at school and be allowed to keep watching it.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
We had to bail early on account of my 5 year old nephew needing to go to school tomorrow, but it was a good time. My brother seemed to enjoy the heels even though he hasn't watched any wrestling since the Monday Night Wars. I can safely say my nephew had an awesome time. Hopefully he can behave himself at school and be allowed to keep watching it.
Good deal. Was it a Smackdown show? Assuming.

Ive also had the moment I realized I was an adult when had to leave events early and it wasnt because I was the one tired. Hard times man, hard times.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Ive also had the moment I realized I was an adult when had to leave events early and it wasnt because I was the one tired. Hard times man, hard times
My nephew wasn't the one who was tired either, lol. Yes, it was a Smackdown show. I believe he liked the Bludgeon Brothers the most, but we left before Charlotte/Carmella and Shinsuke/AJ.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
My nephew wasn't the one who was tired either, lol. Yes, it was a Smackdown show. I believe he liked the Bludgeon Brothers the most, but we left before Charlotte/Carmella and Shinsuke/AJ.
Funny, found out my nephew(or cousin’s kid, I dont know what that makes him to me. Say nephew because its nicer) hates them. He is an AJ Styles fan because he is “the ninja guy who flips”. And upon watching some Dragon Ball Super and other anime, I discovered, this is true. Styles is basically an anime character.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Titus making lemonade. Well done big man.
I wanted Corbin to go on a “Kill the fun gimmicks run” like Edge did. Remember when he Con Chair Toed the laptop? I think he conchairtoed the laptop. Was great

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Either way, no matter who wins this match. The Miz wins Sunday!
As much as I would prefer Miz with IC belt, the Balor Club lets everyone in. Being the IC champ would be perfect PR wise.