Saw this Biz Opp on Craigslist

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
Pro MMA Promotion Idea: Need Qualified Partners & Investors

Pro MMA Promotion Idea: Need Qualified Partners & Investors (Anywhere)

more ads by this user

I am a professional that has spent 7 yrs developing business plans to create a competitor to the UFC. I am legit and have the strategy to not only compete with them but to beat them. My concept for this new promo will be cutting edge and will propel us to #1 in the world very quickly.
I am looking for investors capable at the 50 Mill level.
Also need experienced people at the pro sport level capable of helping me build this mega promotion.
This will be 1 of 2 MMA promos capable of monthly PPV events. A rivalry and a new face is needed in this extremely popular and fastest growing sport at the top level. Do your research and you will see the golden opportunity. For those disbelievers I ask you what exciting sport has no rivalry or competitors? The UFC is #1 because they are the Only 1 at the PPV level. Even a blind man can see the massive opportunity here.
Please serious and qualified ONLY. This will take approximately a 50 Mill investment though most of that figure will just be for financial backing. My ideas only work for a Pro MMA Promo with PPV aspirations. We can chat to confirm your qualifications and if that's a go we can speak on the phone.
Please contact Mr. G. All contacts are kept strictly confidential!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Pro MMA Promotion Idea: Need Qualified Partners & Investors

Pro MMA Promotion Idea: Need Qualified Partners & Investors (Anywhere)

more ads by this user

I am a professional that has spent 7 yrs developing business plans to create a competitor to the UFC. I am legit and have the strategy to not only compete with them but to beat them. My concept for this new promo will be cutting edge and will propel us to #1 in the world very quickly.
I am looking for investors capable at the 50 Mill level.
Also need experienced people at the pro sport level capable of helping me build this mega promotion.
This will be 1 of 2 MMA promos capable of monthly PPV events. A rivalry and a new face is needed in this extremely popular and fastest growing sport at the top level. Do your research and you will see the golden opportunity. For those disbelievers I ask you what exciting sport has no rivalry or competitors? The UFC is #1 because they are the Only 1 at the PPV level. Even a blind man can see the massive opportunity here.
Please serious and qualified ONLY. This will take approximately a 50 Mill investment though most of that figure will just be for financial backing. My ideas only work for a Pro MMA Promo with PPV aspirations. We can chat to confirm your qualifications and if that's a go we can speak on the phone.
Please contact Mr. G. All contacts are kept strictly confidential!
balls make the calls
mr g has balls

only 50 mill tho