Say hello to Phil Baroni.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Hiya, Phil.

Like I said, this isn't some Sherdog/UG type place, people are actually pretty civil to each other for the most part here and the play by plays on fight night are legendary.

Do your best, TMMAC!

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Hiya, Phil.

Like I said, this isn't some Sherdog/UG type place, people are actually pretty civil to each other for the most part here and the play by plays on fight night are legendary.

Do your best, TMMAC!
Are you currently hanging out with the NYBA or did he make an account here?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Are you currently hanging out with the NYBA or did he make an account here?
I made it for him, I've given him his password so he can change it when he's finished lifting for the day.

I forget where in CA he said he was but he's not in San Jose at the moment.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Like the actual Phil Baroni?
The NY Badass?

Pretty cool if he's actually on here. Dude won me $20 when he KO'd Menne way back when. Still one of the best knockouts I've ever seen. I was jumping up and down in my living room. Haha.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Who was Phil just beefing with on social media...was it DC?

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Phil, I spend the majority of my time in the summer at the Jersey shore. Do you think I can pull off the daisy duke jean shorts in 2018 and still pull chicks? I have great quads.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Haha. That's awesome.
Hopefully you came up with a cool name for him on here.
Have you read her posts?

Anyways, I think he would like it here. I wanna hear some stories. And as mentioned the best eva doing matrix punches against menne was indeed bad ass

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Both San Jose, so probably.

I really wanted to but it's Phil Baroni. I did as I was instructed, lol.
If I recall correctly, I believe it had to doing with the pro wrestling shit.

It's hard to remember all of DC's weak trash talking.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Who was Phil just beefing with on social media...was it DC?
Bonnar, wasn’t it?

Edit: I think I had this wrong. Don’t want to start rumors. Ignore the above comment.

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I never heard about that one if true.
No, I think I made a mistake. I was thinking about a thread on another site from a while back talking about them together. Ignore me. I dumb.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Phil remember that tough man comp you did back in the day. Shit was funny as hell. That black dude with one leg in tights and the other without is in jail now.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Hey Phil,

Big fan of your work.

What's the best way to remove unwanted chest hair? Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse and I need to know? Sometimes the manly chest hair look doesn't go well with my super deep v-necks or tanks.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hey Phil. I'm not sure how much WMMA you watch but are you aware that Dana said that this "flurry" here reminded him of your greatest eva moment?

“I don’t think Bethe moves up because of the rivalry; I think Bethe moves up because of what she did tonight,” White said. “That was crazy. The punches she hit (Baszler) with, I haven’t seen anything like that since (Phil) Baroni (versus) (Dave) Menne. She looked good tonight. That’s what’s going to get her a fight with Rousey.”

Ronda Rousey wants Bethe Correia, but Dana White says there's 'a long list'

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Phil, I spend the majority of my time in the summer at the Jersey shore. Do you think I can pull off the daisy duke jean shorts in 2018 and still pull chicks? I have great quads.
serious question to Phil and Priziesthorse...

are you a bar-A, D'Jais, or Jenks kinda cat?

*answer in terms of 2005