General Scandal: So called journalists @ BBC and Reuters paid for Russia propaganda

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Muh ethics in journalism!
You should have undercut them.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Like most things in life there are levels to oppression. Putin is among the elite.
Russia isnt nkorea be realistic...Putin has a very high approval rating with Russians but yea hes a scumbag

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Russia isnt nkorea be realistic...Putin has a very high approval rating with Russians but yea hes a scumbag
As I said, there's levels and he's elite. North Korea is a perfect example. Putin has opponents murdered and arrested at will and many people think nothing of it. In North Korea it only works by being extremely heavy handed.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I remember when you used to post Russian state propaganda on here (e.g. Sputnik and RT).
I don't know why you've mentioned this many times when if I remember correctly, I've posted a RT link like once and you make it seem like I do it all the time and I couldn't care less about Russia...

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I don't know why you've mentioned this many times when if I remember correctly, I've posted a RT link like once and you make it seem like I do it all the time and I couldn't care less about Russia...

Multiple links from RT and Sputnik.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

It's whataboutism. This information means that what are accepted to be legit sources are actually dogshit (at least once in a while). But he doesn't want to admit he may have fucked up in the past, so he's trying to make it about you.