Scenes from UFC 189 & International Fight Week

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Luke Rockhold is listed as 6'3 but doesnt seem it in pics. What was your impression seeing him live? And if youve seen Weidman in person, who would you give the size advantage to?
Hey I'm going going through whole thing for the first time to remember all this shit and see if I missed anything. Not sure if I ever ended up answering you but after meeting both of say Luke should have the size advantage.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol...our waitress for fight night at Doubel Barrel Pub. She was great and super jacked.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015

When I first posted this I wanted to comment on how big Christine is. First off, really really nice woman. Right after I asked her to sign my shirt, her team was telling her no, she said something in Portuguese and stayed for more pics and sigs. All I had to sign was that grey UFC shirt. I thought it would be cool to get her to sign a UFC shirt, and a little bit funny. Do to the language barrier, when I handed her the shirt I thought she was telling me no because it said UFC. Lol all she wanted me to do was stretch it for her to sign. Seemed cool and down to earth. To anyone who hasnt stood next to her. She is massive. Im almost 6 foot and Im 200 lbs. hard to believe she weighed in at 145 last wed night. Standing next her, i dont see how the hell 135 could ever be an option. Also, she was wearing the same exact lanyard and two day passes we had, meaning she had to pay to get in. I thought that was rather foul.