Scenes from UFC 189 & International Fight Week

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
My view from today's weigh ins. Amazing...

I believe we had the same angle. Just maybe a few rows up. Watched your vids of the weigh in exists. That was pretty cool. I took video at the windows as well. I was pretty sure there was gonna be problems when the two crowds merged. 1 yelling USA USA!!! While the other was singing Irish songs. There were a few nerve racking moments where i was. Because we left early I dont know how it was after the fights. What was exiting the fight like compared to walking out of the weigh ins? By that time its late, people are dunker lol. Even though tension was high, I never saw any problems. It was a great time.

NassimTheDream

Jul 13, 2015
Wow, is al I can say ... Awesome photos and probably even a better experience . Most of the fighters I have met are cool as hell in person . Your would think they're assholes, but it's just a persona they put out there most of the time . Tito is cool as hell , his kids use to go to my daughters school and we've ralked a bunch of times.

Glad you guys got to experience that . Thanks for posting . I'm a newbie and look forward to being part of this board

thebookofrob

New Jersey
Jul 18, 2015
PicsArt_1437238618215.jpg This past week in Vegas was simply unbelievable. I know I'm late to the party in saying that, but i just signed up! lol. Every event that I could attend just blew me away. Sure, there were a couple of glaring problems - mainly at the Expo. Cutting off BJ Penn's line at 30 people was ridiculous. I understand that he may not have been able to sign for everyone who entered the line, but changing his schedule from 9:30-11:00 to 30 people was a little backhanded. VIP signings on Friday were unorganized. People were late. I may be nitpicking, but the UFC isn't perfect at doing everything, and any improvements that could happen would make things more smooth next time. Just wanted to share my a couple of my favorite pics from the past week. I won't blow up the forum with all of them!

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
View attachment 4114 This past week in Vegas was simply unbelievable. I know I'm late to the party in saying that, but i just signed up! lol. Every event that I could attend just blew me away. Sure, there were a couple of glaring problems - mainly at the Expo. Cutting off BJ Penn's line at 30 people was ridiculous. I understand that he may not have been able to sign for everyone who entered the line, but changing his schedule for 9:30-11:00 to 30 people was a little backhanded. VIP signings on Friday were unorganized. People were late. I may be nitpicking, but the UFC isn't perfect at doing anything, and any improvements that could happen would make things more smooth next time. Just wanted to share my a couple of my favorite pics from the past week. I won't blow up the forum with all of them!
Welcome brother! I am kicking myself for missing the expo this year, but I WILL be there next year. Hope you enjoy the forums. Seems like you've already gotten the hang of how to post pics, add an avatar, etc. You may also find this useful: EASY GUIDE TO POSTING HERE! | The MMA Community Forum

thebookofrob

New Jersey
Jul 18, 2015

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
View attachment 4114 This past week in Vegas was simply unbelievable. I know I'm late to the party in saying that, but i just signed up! lol. Every event that I could attend just blew me away. Sure, there were a couple of glaring problems - mainly at the Expo. Cutting off BJ Penn's line at 30 people was ridiculous. I understand that he may not have been able to sign for everyone who entered the line, but changing his schedule from 9:30-11:00 to 30 people was a little backhanded. VIP signings on Friday were unorganized. People were late. I may be nitpicking, but the UFC isn't perfect at doing everything, and any improvements that could happen would make things more smooth next time. Just wanted to share my a couple of my favorite pics from the past week. I won't blow up the forum with all of them!
Nice! I love how I keep finding out there were more TMMAC members there. Great photos man and I think you most definitely need to blow up the forum with every Fn pic you got!welcome man and we all hope you stick around

thebookofrob

New Jersey
Jul 18, 2015
Nice! I love how I keep finding out there were more TMMAC members there. Great photos man and I think you most definitely need to blow up the forum with every Fn pic you got!welcome man and we all hope you stick around
Appreciate that very much! I take a bunch during every event I go to, and some actually come out ok. I'm lucky enough to have a bunch signed by the fighters/talents themselves - and grateful that they like them. I don't try and seek them out. Send some to the gyms, or wait in line at sponsored signings. I will never pretend to be a photographer - people like Esther Lin, Ed Mulholland, and Ryan Loco are incredible! Plus, I have way to much fun in the stands! Also gives me opportunities to do some crude and simple editing - like this one of Kenda I took at 178. Looks like she was smiling right at me. We chatted for about 10 minutes about this one at the expo. kndablr.jpg

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Appreciate that very much! I take a bunch during every event I go to, and some actually come out ok. I'm lucky enough to have a bunch signed by the fighters/talents themselves - and grateful that they like them. I don't try and seek them out. Send some to the gyms, or wait in line at sponsored signings. I will never pretend to be a photographer - people like Esther Lin, Ed Mulholland, and Ryan Loco are incredible! Plus, I have way to much fun in the stands! Also gives me opportunities to do some crude and simple editing - like this one of Kenda I took at 178. Looks like she was smiling right at me. We chatted for about 10 minutes about this one at the expo. View attachment 4124
Hey man that picture looks pretty cool. If you got a bunch of signed photos or any other memorabilia be sure to check out this thread and lost your own too.

What's your favorite piece of MMA memorbilia? Post pics here! | The MMA Community Forum

I see MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK has made some more additions so I better start to post some of my latest.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Appreciate that very much! I take a bunch during every event I go to, and some actually come out ok. I'm lucky enough to have a bunch signed by the fighters/talents themselves - and grateful that they like them. I don't try and seek them out. Send some to the gyms, or wait in line at sponsored signings. I will never pretend to be a photographer - people like Esther Lin, Ed Mulholland, and Ryan Loco are incredible! Plus, I have way to much fun in the stands! Also gives me opportunities to do some crude and simple editing - like this one of Kenda I took at 178. Looks like she was smiling right at me. We chatted for about 10 minutes about this one at the expo. View attachment 4124
Dude that is AWESOME. You got skills.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If I was married this would be my worst nightmare.
Lol no worries. Hawk and I ran into him at the bar at Invitation and Matt went to get my wife while I drunk talked to Luke making sure he didn't leave so we could all get some pictures. I met him a few more times over the week and he was great Everytime.