General Schaub Busts Rogan for Cheating on Wife

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Except all of those things happened after his MMA career ended. People hated him through the entirety of that too.
I am speaking on the post-fighting thing, but I do know that a lot of people didn't like the way he talked about the legends that he was fighting, and that grappling match with Cyborg did him no favors either.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Except all of those things happened after his MMA career ended. People hated him through the entirety of that too.
He earned the nickname Turok, as in the game where you hunt dinosaurs.

He was calling out big names past their prime like Cro Cop, Gonzaga and Big Nog.

He dated Ronda who a ton of MMA fans despised. When he fought Lavar Johnson it was anticipated to be a slobber knocker but Schaub put on an amazing wet blanket impersonation. You could hear Lavar talking to him saying something to effect of "C'mon man, let's put on a show". Iirc he was calling for a title shot as when he was certain he would beat Big Nog. His ego to talent ratio is way off, I think this is what really bothered a lot of people. He's just that arrogant guy with a punch able face.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I am speaking on the post-fighting thing, but I do know that a lot of people didn't like the way he talked about the legends that he was fighting, and that grappling match with Cyborg did him no favors either.
The post-fighting thing is just a carry over. People have always hated him for whatever reason. Personally, I'm enjoying watching it in the same way I adore the Trump presidency.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He earned the nickname Turok, as in the game where you hunt dinosaurs.

He was calling out big names past their prime like Cro Cop, Gonzaga and Big Nog.

He dated Ronda who a ton of MMA fans despised. When he fought Lavar Johnson it was anticipated to be a slobber knocker but Schaub put on an amazing wet blanket impersonation. You could hear Lavar talking to him saying something to effect of "C'mon man, let's put on a show". Iirc he was calling for a title shot as when he was certain he would beat Big Nog. His ego to talent ratio is way off, I think this is what really bothered a lot of people. He's just that arrogant guy with a punch able face.
So he's Jon Jones?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
With friends like Scrub, who needs enemies snitches.....

M

member 1013

No. I spend all day at work listening to podcasts and I’m always looking for good ones.

Here’s some of the ones I regularly listen to:

Radiolab
More perfect
Freakonomics
You’re welcome (Chael being Chael)
Ear hustle
99% invisible
Under the influence
How I built this
Twenty thousand hertz
Marvels Wolverine
30 for 30
Henry and Heidi (Rollins)
Serial
Norm MacDonald
Rogan (since 2013)
Criminal (love this one, check out the Buddha of Oakland)
Conan O’Brien needs a friend
Sacred symbols (PlayStation podcast)
ID10T with Chris hardwick
Awesome thanks

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
he was calling for a title shot as when he was certain he would beat Big Nog. His ego to talent ratio is way off, I think this is what really bothered a lot of people. He's just that arrogant guy with a punch able face.
i was so happy when Big Nog did this :)

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Yeah I didn't think much of it til I saw they removed it. That makes me think there was a conversation w Rogan and he said get rid of it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Yeah I didn't think much of it til I saw they removed it. That makes me think there was a conversation w Rogan and he said get rid of it.
it's not known if it was a gag or a slip, but editing it out like that makes it look like a slip.