Schaub: We're all scared of black people (why Ngannou was popular)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Sep 21, 2017
Brendan Schaub says we're all scared of black people, and that's the only reason for Francis Ngannou's "hype".

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
And to think I just called Schaub a moron.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Well tbh Francis does scare the shit out of me. Cant really say the same about Stipe or Roy Nelson

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Black ppl might scare the average person..I've learned it don't matter what race a person is, anybody can be dangerous.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Interesting niche Schaub is carving out, the Skip Bayless of combat sports debates. I'm not sure how intentional it his on his part, he does strike me as being a complete moron, too

M

member 3289

I try to remember to lock my car doors before driving through the ghetto so that I don't make people feel bad when I do it at a stoplight.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Schaub's big headedness scares the shit outta me. His friends need to sit him down and tell him, "Come on bro~ just stop, you're not funny"

Seeing the progression of Schaub's media status is like watching an untalented kid, keep pursuing a singing career just because the parents don't have the balls tell them, "you suck. stop wasting our money"

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
So Fox hired Yves Edwards & Rashad Evans because they're scared of black people.

Seems legit... for a brain damaged retard.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Another great line from a total tool. I wish Rohan would bring him back to the studio again to tell him to retire from all things entertainment.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Schaub's big headedness scares the shit outta me. His friends need to sit him down and tell him, "Come on bro~ just stop, you're not funny"

Seeing the progression of Schaub's media status is like watching an untalented kid, keep pursuing a singing career just because the parents don't have the balls tell them, "you suck. stop wasting our money"
Though I don’t like Schaub I have to disagree.

Whether we like him or not TFATK got incredibly popular and though his connections with Rogan and Callen gave him the opportunity for comedy he was the one that seized it and has done everything he can to keep it going. I don’t agree or like with a lot of the things he says but there’s no denying that he has a shit ton of fans and works constantly to keep himself relevant.

I wish more guys could retire and have things work out the way they have for him.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Interesting niche Schaub is carving out, the Skip Bayless of combat sports debates. I'm not sure how intentional it his on his part, he does strike me as being a complete moron, too
The Skip Bayless comparison is pretty accurate, although Schaub is 100x more metrosexual than Skip ever though about being.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Schaub is a weirdo. Is he still selling t-shirts or is he trying to be a comedian now?