Schilling’s alleged victim in police video: ‘He wanted to kill me’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
fucking scumbag starting fights and harrasing women.

joe is 6'3" 210- 220 max lol at 6'5" 270 lbs

"In a police report, a B Square bar manager identified only as “Mike” told police that an “extremely intoxicated” Balboa had “possibly made an improper remark about the girlfriend/wife of the male who had struck him, which caused the fight to escalate.” He added Balboa was a regular “who routinely causes problems at the establishment due to his intoxication level.” Police said several patrons backed the manager’s story that Balboa started the “kerfuffle.”

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
After hearing that the bar/burger joint is owned by a company called "BRO Management," I hope they go bankrupt.

You know better than most that those owners have to be from New Jersey.
Nothing better than just guys being dudes.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Two scummy, violent pieces of shit ruining each other's lives. Both cunts both come out looking like massive crybaby sooks, IMO.

??

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was thinking from the video Joe over did it and kind of hoped the guy would say something when he bumped him BUT after hearing what he had to say and seeing him flex on Joe right before he gets fucking obliterated........I don't really care wtf happens to that guy.....

And..................really? BALBOA??!?!?!?!? Really..................? The ironing is just too much.......

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Truly a classic. I love this clip and I am very happy the judge dropped this guy's lame lawsuit the way Joe dropped him...

Even without alcohol, I bet this turd burger is delusional enough to flex on a dude a foot taller than him and made out of iron...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Truly a classic. I love this clip and I am very happy the judge dropped this guy's lame lawsuit the way Joe dropped him...

Even without alcohol, I bet this turd burger is delusional enough to flex on a dude a foot taller than him and made out of iron...
This is great for self defense because fucks like this guy wont win suits if there is precedent, precedent means a lot in law. Hopefully less folks start fights.

Last edited: