Society School Shooting at Santa Fe High School in Texas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I follow a ton of firearm related accounts and Trump... so what was your purpose in posting that?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Maybe slowly torturing the next fuck that does something like this will start to slow the false bravery these losers pretend to have.
Are we being to harsh on petty criminals and not harsh enough on the others?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Maybe slowly torturing the next fuck that does something like this will start to slow the false bravery these losers pretend to have.
Are we being to harsh on petty criminals and not harsh enough on the others?
The thing is, they’re cowards. They pick the one place they know will have easy targets and no resistance. Once they’re aware of the presence of someone coming to stop them, they just shoot themselves.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015

Damn that list ends in Feb the 1st. We are in May right? I guess nothing to see here.
I’ll go through them all later, but the first three were two suicides and a random bullet going through an office window. This is how the left inflates the stats to get everyone in doom and gloom mode.

Oct 24, 2015
I’ll go through them all later, but the first three were two suicides and a random bullet going through an office window. This is how the left inflates the stats to get everyone in doom and gloom mode.
Are they not schools? Were there not shots fired at said schools? Lol, nothing will change. More will be shot and die. All will be swept under the rug in a couple of weeks until the next.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Are they not schools? Were there not shots fired at said schools? Lol, nothing will change. More will be shot and die. All will be swept under the rug in a couple of weeks until the next.
kind of the opposite

no other deaths get coverage a school shooting gets

lots of really sad stuff goes on around the world and is tossed aside from a US shooting

I don't watch mainstream media, so I could be very wrong...but that is what internet is pushing IMO

Mental health should be hand in hand with any gun discussion if that is what people think is a problem...MENTAL HEALTH or lack of it pulls triggers, that is fact

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
It’s a stat trying to be passed off as all involving mass shootings. Here’s some others that aren’t on that list, but CNN throws into their stats that are classified as school shootings.... a kid shooting at a passing bus with a BB gun, gang members shooting on an empty campus, a fight with shots fired at an apartment owned by a college, etc.

There are far greater risks for death in life than being a victim of a mass shooting, but the media is weaving the narrative that your kid is safer in Fallujah circa 2004

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
kind of the opposite

no other deaths get coverage a school shooting gets

lots of really sad stuff goes on around the world and is tossed aside from a US shooting

I don't watch mainstream media, so I could be very wrong...but that is what internet is pushing IMO

Mental health should be hand in hand with any gun discussion if that is what people think is a problem...MENTAL HEALTH or lack of it pulls triggers, that is fact
Very true... 100 innocent lives ended but hardly any coverage-
General - 100 dead in Cuba plane crash | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Here are the accounts his instagram followed.

Let's look at the Instagram posts...

The caption below the photo appeared to be an explanation of the meaning of some of the other pins: He captioned the photo: "Hammer and Sickle = Rebellion," "Rising Sun = Kamikaze Tactics," "Iron Cross = Bravery," "Baphomet = Evil," "Cthulhu = Power."

In one selfie from May 2, Pagourtzis wore a backwards baseball cap adorned with a pink and purple striped pin that is associated with bisexual pride, according to dozens of online retailers. In his profile photo, he wore a black hat with a white peace sign on the front.
So probably a Greek bisexual communist Nazi Satan worshipping peace activist who would have voted for Trump.

I'd just focus on one of those things and assume it's the cause. Just like the Florida shooter and his mixed messaging. Communism and Trump hats. Probably gave a lot of thought to it...

I personally blame the Kamikaze obsession.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Actually more, calendar year wise.
What? No. These numbers being thrown around and getting everyone into a tizzy are part of the tactic. A lot of the "school shooting" instances are by adults... gang members on the school property after hours, shots fired after a basketball game when two parents fought, etc. It's still bad, but glamorized by the media to show "oh shit look at these numbers yo kid's gonna die we need dem guns!!!!".

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
What? No. These numbers being thrown around and getting everyone into a tizzy are part of the tactic. A lot of the "school shooting" instances are by adults... gang members on the school property after hours, shots fired after a basketball game when two parents fought, etc. It's still bad, but glamorized by the media to show "oh shit look at these numbers yo kid's gonna die we need dem guns!!!!".
Well that’s perfectly normal and alright then.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Well that’s perfectly normal and alright then.
Never said it was. Roughly 7000 people die every day in America. Less than 1% of that is due to any type of firearm-related death. I'm more likely to develop a drug addiction and overdose than I am of being shot.

MSM and liberal politicians have made their intentions perfectly known and yet people still blindly follow and refuse to do their own research. They will have you believe that you or your kids will be dead shortly from a shooting and that simply is not even close to the truth.