General School shootings and psych meds.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The very first question everyone who believes they are critical-thought oriented should ask during a tragedy, is *who's set to gain?*

The right to bear arms FOR AMERICA, is a WORLD issue, and the last domino to fall before totally implementing the "New World Order", spoken of for generations.
UN Agenda 21.

I think, unfortunately, people really are too manipulated to make a stand for their own life, or lives of their family's future.
The land of Israel is the perfect model on this planet of how to implement security.
Drugs, and EVERY tool(including social media)that acts as one, are the great pacifier of liberty and the history surrounding it.

The great deception of universal "healthcare" is the current #1 enemy of liberty, and history shows this.
But why pay attention to that...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Here's what the NRA spent on lobbying last year: "Total Lobbying Expenditures: $5,122,000"

Here's what Big Pharma spent: "Total for Pharmaceuticals/Health Products: $279,572,483"

Somehow I doubt it's the gun lobby pulling the strings.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Here's what the NRA spent on lobbying last year: "Total Lobbying Expenditures: $5,122,000"

Here's what Big Pharma spent: "Total for Pharmaceuticals/Health Products: $279,572,483"

Somehow I doubt it's the gun lobby pulling the strings.
Let’s redirect it

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Nuttiness correlates with shootings, and it also correlates with meds, so you should expect shootings to correlate with meds.

If anything, the shooters were UNDERmedicated. They should've given them something stronger, like strychnine.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The only time a social movement lead to a change in our Constitution we ended up with the 18th Amendment. Prohibition.

That worked out great.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Oh yeah, precedence has already been set in the courts that it's an excusable defence for murder.

The product info sheets normally warn of increased suicide and violence thoughts.

And studies too confirm;
"Based on the clinical study reports, we showed that adverse effects that increase the risk of suicide and violence were 4-5 times more common with duloxetine than with placebo in trials..."
Antidepressants increase the risk of suicide, violence and homicide at all ages

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Oh yeah, precedence has already been set in the courts that it's an excusable defence for murder.

The product info sheets normally warn of increased suicide and violence thoughts.

And studies too confirm;
"Based on the clinical study reports, we showed that adverse effects that increase the risk of suicide and violence were 4-5 times more common with duloxetine than with placebo in trials..."
Antidepressants increase the risk of suicide, violence and homicide at all ages
The closest I've ever came to harming anyone was when I was trying to find a medicine that would help me. Paxil is the devil.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Why are we giving this shit to our kids when even the commercials on tv acknowledge the increased risks for younger people. Are we that desperate to not parent anymore?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why are we giving this shit to our kids when even the commercials on tv acknowledge the increased risks for younger people. Are we that desperate to not parent anymore?
I'm not big on any kind of meds. Unless they are mission critical and given to me by some smart doctor who insists (antibiotics for example) I ain't taking it.

The one exception is some off the rack pro biotic gummy bears I used to grab when in Arizona, the heat exposure and lack of hydration meant if you got an onset of the shits it could be hard to shake and they used to settle my stomach down in an hour or so if it was a little off.

No vitamins. No painkillers. No other bullshit I take on the daily.

It amazes me how much shit people in America take for no reason. Pussies

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I had to laugh, the president of the NRA had the AUDACITY to suggest that guns don't just get up and shoot people themselves, and maybe it had something to do with mental illness and the over prescription of mind-altering medications, and liberals went absolutely nuts. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT THE GUNS?? lol

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I had to laugh, the president of the NRA had the AUDACITY to suggest that guns don't just get up and shoot people themselves, and maybe it had something to do with mental illness and the over prescription of mind-altering medications, and liberals went absolutely nuts. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT THE GUNS?? lol
The liberals want the govenment to defund the NRA, thats how ridiculous they are.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
they hand out pills like candy, I had a relative who was given a ton of xanax just for saying he felt depressed. that is all it took to get xanax all you have to do is pretend to be depressed or be slightly depressed and you get the same pills that gave fredo santana liver failure.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
they hand out pills like candy, I had a relative who was given a ton of xanax just for saying he felt depressed. that is all it took to get xanax all you have to do is pretend to be depressed or be slightly depressed and you get the same pills that gave fredo santana liver failure.
What does Xanax do@

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
What does Xanax do@
it is a "benzodiazepine" they use them to treat a variety of problems from insomnia,anxiety,depression and what the doctor or psychiatrist feels like making up to sell pills.

xanax is pretty dangerous and heavily abused paired with codeine it is killing rappers.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
it is a "benzodiazepine" they use them to treat a variety of problems from insomnia,anxiety,depression and what the doctor or psychiatrist feels like making up to sell pills.

xanax is pretty dangerous and heavily abused paired with codeine it is killing rappers.
Yep. Benzos are no joke.

Xanax in low doses are really good to temper panic/anxiety attacks.

However it's a terrible mixer with booze. Lots of people OD and die from taking too many and chasing them with booze.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Yep. Benzos are no joke.

Xanax in low doses are really good to temper panic/anxiety attacks.

However it's a terrible mixer with booze. Lots of people OD and die from taking too many and chasing them with booze.
the withdrawal from xanax is pretty lethal too. freddo santana liver, kidney failure were blamed on the Xanax.

he was in withdrawal after quitting xanax and lean.