Sci/Tech Science and Consciousness

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Pretty interesting vid about the limits of science when it comes to consciousness

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I like the analogy that the brain is like a TV set, receiving radiofrequency transmission.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You aren't going to tell us about it?
Had a dream about a close family member...a very distant family member was also in the dream(this distant family member I haven't seen in 20 years, and have never had in a dream)

Next day I woke and called the close family member to check in...close family member had travelled spontaneously 1600 miles to visit the distant family member.

I had tapped into something and gleaned the information of someones mind from 1600 miles away with no hints of their whereabouts.

I have had a few of these types of dreams and have had so much dejavu that I don't tell people about it anymore.

Very hard to explain, I am definitely in touch with the we are all one web of information though.

I have a long list of crazy intuitive psychic stuff, but that is just one story/example.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
cmon man...give me the jist of it please
that is worse than me talking about a dream and not explaining a single thing about it
sorry.

basically, our temporal lobe is pre-wired to make God, even if He didn't exist.
Or our temporal lobe is a pre-wired way for God to connect to us.

He's able to recreate near-death experiences and 'felt presence' experiences by magnetically inducing current on the temporal lobe.

I think HBO did a segment on it a long time ago. I emailed with him shortly thereafter and talked about his theories on plate tectonics and "Moth Man" events. He sent me a pre-publication manuscript of a book he was working on.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
sorry.

He's able to recreate near-death experiences and 'felt presence' experiences by magnetically inducing current on the temporal lobe.

I think HBO did a segment on it a long time ago. I emailed with him shortly thereafter and talked about his theories on plate tectonics and "Moth Man" events. He sent me a pre-publication manuscript of a book he was working on.
interesting
Brains are wild, who knows what these things can do

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
sorry.

What did that book end up being?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Off Topic - I’m about to build a house - how hard/expensive would it be to turn the master bedroom into a Faraday Cage?
The door is the hard part. How much shielding effectiveness do you want and across what freq range?