General Scientists are fucken stupid

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You can tell if they're political scientists, or actual ones based on their reliance on consensus.

Real scientists are adamant they're right, because they have data that backs it up. Not consensus.
Are you saying peer review and data validation is bad? Because that's how you get consensus.....

I just read your statement to an actual scientist, she called you, and I quote, "A brain dead דזשעטבאָאַט באַזיצער who is incapable of understanding the basics of science."

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You can tell if they're political scientists, or actual ones based on their reliance on consensus.

Real scientists are adamant they're right, because they have data that backs it up. Not consensus.
just use the term "the science is decided" or "the consensus of the scientific community".
if you have to duck something they throw at you, they're a real scientist.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Are you saying peer review and data validation is bad? Because that's how you get consensus.....

I just read your statement to an actual scientist, she called you, and I quote, "A brain dead דזשעטבאָאַט באַזיצער who is incapable of understanding the basics of science."
Huh.

Basics of science.

Scientific method.

That's what got science so lauded.

Not general agreement from looking at a specific plot of data points, without any scientific method.

What's your scientists friend specialize in?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Huh.

Basics of science.

Scientific method.

That's what got science so lauded.

Not general agreement from looking at a specific plot of data points, without any scientific method.

What's your scientists friend specialize in?
lol

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
How do you think they reach the consensus, out of thin air?
In the example we're arguing, without naming, money.

You can look at a papers conclusion, and go "logically, that checks out" - at "logically"s base value - without ever having experienced said conclusion.

Now we've got an assumption.

al-Haytham would have been a jetboat owner I guess.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
In the example we're arguing, without naming, money.

You can look at a papers conclusion, and go "logically, that checks out" - at "logically"s base value - without ever having experienced said conclusion.

Now we've got an assumption.

al-Haytham would have been a jetboat owner I guess.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Turns out Isaac Newton was a dickhead.

More to the point tho, early in the article the author quotes two equations of his. She's obviously a cunt too and does so after bragging about her studies.

But I swear these physics and maths equations are a load of nonsense. If there's an answer just write the fucken answer. Solving a riddle serves no purpose. Fuck maths and science.

M

member 1013

Turns out Isaac Newton was a dickhead.

More to the point tho, early in the article the author quotes two equations of his. She's obviously a cunt too and does so after bragging about her studies.

But I swear these physics and maths equations are a load of nonsense. If there's an answer just write the fucken answer. Solving a riddle serves no purpose. Fuck maths and science.

This is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read, congratulations

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
They probably aren't all stupid, but the smart ones soon learn that real science is not going to get them a big grant from an institution who wants to push a certain agenda.

If a scientist says that there are only two genders then he's out of a job.

If a scientist says he's conducting a study into the theory that there are unlimited genders, then he receives the big money.

Same applies to climate change, Covid19...and any other myth that the Globalists want us to believe.

As Bertrand Russell predicted, we have fallen to a Scientific Dictatorship where white coats have replaced the priests black robes.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
They probably aren't all stupid, but the smart ones soon learn that real science is not going to get them a big grant from an institution who wants to push a certain agenda.

If a scientist says that there are only two genders then he's out of a job.

If a scientist says he's conducting a study into the theory that there are unlimited genders, then he receives the big money.

Same applies to climate change, Covid19...and any other myth that the Globalists want us to believe.

As Bertrand Russell predicted, we have fallen to a Scientific Dictatorship where white coats have replaced the priests black robes.
"Scientists are repressed, unfree and forced down a certain path."

"It's a scientific dictatorship!"

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
"Scientists are repressed, unfree and forced down a certain path."

"It's a scientific dictatorship!"

Exactly.

The people in control tell the scientists what to discover, then they use the scientists findings to push their agenda forward.

The scientists go along with it because life isn't so bad as a shill.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Exactly.

The people in control tell the scientists what to discover, then they use the scientists findings to push their agenda forward.

What do they get for going along with it in your country? And all around the world?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Exactly.

Those motherfuckers!

I had to launch a new soda company (in pretend) when I was at college. I came up with a logo, slogan, websites and all that bullshit. Did loads of research and made plans based on projected earnings etc. My final conclusion when I pitched it was if you wanna waste this much money go gamble it in Vegas because you won't be knocking coke and Pepsi off they perch. It impressed my assessor's, they said I was the first person who advised them that in however many years they had ran the assignment.

I was very diligent in my research and just told them the truth.