General Scientists are fucken stupid

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

70 years these assholes have been looking at this bullshit. I'm pretty sure they get paid for it too. What a waste of time and resources for something that can't be proved either way you look at it.

Space is fake anyway. And even if it wasn't there's nothing up there so who gives a fuck?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Holy Jesus.
I clicked on that link and was bombarded by advertisements. Closed it in 3 seconds. You would think web designers would understand that their sites need to be palatable to maximize ad revenue.

The Daily Mail is a fucking mess. It's like that old lady who likes to decorate for Christmas, but instead of 3 or 4 pieces she loads her yard with 500 things where you can't even tell what you are looking at anymore.

Subtlety is a lost art.

As for the Milky Way news - I found it on another site. Sounds like a giant black hole - 4 million times the mass of our sun - consumed part of an explosion that happened in the Milky Way about 20 million years ago - when hyenas were emerging on earth.

That's all I got. It's all over my head.

Where's that dude who posts the hot babes in spoilers for threads that are destined to never see a 2nd page?
Haha

Last edited:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Holy Jesus.
I clicked on that link and was bombarded by advertisements. Closed it in 3 seconds. You would think web designers would understand that their sites need to be palatable to maximize ad revenue.

The Daily Mail is a fucking mess. It's like that old lady who likes to decorate for Christmas, but instead of 3 or 4 pieces she loads her yard with 500 things where you can't even tell what you are looking at anymore.

Subtlety is a lost art.

As for the Milky Way news - I found it on another site. Sounds like a giant black hole - 4 million times the mass of our sun - consumed part of an explosion that happened in the Milky Way about 20 million years ago - when hyenas were emerging on earth.

Where's that dude who posts the hot babes in spoilers for threads that are destined to never see a 2nd page?
Haha
273full-kendra-roll.gifa22575cba079b8808e0c877ebb1d0374.gifpaYM6vO.gif

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Holy Jesus.

Subtlety is a lost art.

Haha
Black hole lizards ate him

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Yeah, unless they can either take me to these thousands of additional “universes” or “stars” or “planets” or bring them to me, then stop funding the nerd cunts. They’re making shit up as they go along to keep their pockets lined with “research” funding

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Yeah, unless they can either take me to these thousands of additional “universes” or “stars” or “planets” or bring them to me, then stop funding the nerd cunts. They’re making shit up as they go along to keep their pockets lined with “research” funding
@George Thoros

they're on to us.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I know it's hard to see the value in science sometimes, but there is no need to be a dumb cunt about it.

Almost everything that led to the things we use now daily some idiots shouted out about how useless it is in their time.

You and the other English cunt should live without everything science has brought us for a year. See what's your tune then.

Science is the only true hope of mankind to survive and evolve in the long-term. This may very well play a role in it. Maybe it won't, but we don't know that yet.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I know it's hard to see the value in science sometimes, but there is no need to be a dumb cunt about it.

Almost everything that led to the things we use now daily some idiots shouted out about how useless it is in their time.

You and the other English cunt should live without everything science has brought us for a year. See what's your tune then.

Science is the only true hope of mankind to survive and evolve in the long-term. This may very well play a role in it. Maybe it won't, but we don't know that yet.
The only science throb approves of is wigs.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A friend on my Facebook works in a department called the lab. He's not a scientist but fucken close enough for me to moan about the dipshits post.

His cats ran away. So he's been posting pictures and appeals.

He's just posted one with a picture, an offer of reward money, and details that the cat is 8 months old, very shy, and likes to climb trees....

FML. It's taking all my jedi training to not leave a message saying I thought I found it in my treehouse but it only looked 7 months old so I bashed it head in and chucked it in the bin..

What kind of fucken mong knows how old a cat is?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
A friend on my Facebook works in a department called the lab. He's not a scientist but fucken close enough for me to moan about the dipshits post.

He's just posted one with a picture, an offer of reward money, and details that the cat is 8 months old, very shy, and likes to climb trees....

FML. It's taking all my jedi training to not leave a message saying I thought I found it in my treehouse but it only looked 7 months old so I bashed it head in and chucked it in the bin..

my cat was born 1st of march 2019

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

actual scientists don't have feelings.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

He found his cat, it's been a few days, someone must have recognized it because it looked 8 months old.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
You can tell if they're political scientists, or actual ones based on their reliance on consensus.

Real scientists are adamant they're right, because they have data that backs it up. Not consensus.