Scott Coker: Bellator ‘would love to talk’ to Eddie Alvarez if able

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

One of Bellator’s first champions and biggest original names could soon be available. And that promotion would certainly consider bringing him back.

Bellator president Scott Coker told Luke Thomas on Monday’s edition of The MMA Hourthat he would be interested in chatting with Alvarez when he’s able to engage in dialogue legally. Most UFC contracts have a window after they expire giving the UFC exclusive rights to negotiate.

“I don’t think we’ve talked to Eddie, but listen, if he wants to reach out and have a conversation and he’s truly a free agent and we’re not interfering in anybody’s contract, we would love to talk to him,” Coker said. “I think the guy has done a lot of good work in building his brand here in the U.S.

Scott Coker: Bellator ‘would love to talk’ to Eddie Alvarez if able

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Of course he’s able.....and he will need Coker more than ever now

T

The Big Guy

Since that worked out so well for him last time.

Get ready for eddie vs chandler rematches for the next 3 years

T

The Big Guy

In his 15 year career, he's been knocked out 3 times. Frankie Edgar had more than that in 1 fight with Gray Maynard.
At one point fedor hendo and chuck had iron chins too. Truth is eddie is a tough dude and thats caused him to take a significant amount of punishment but that shit catches up one day. He may not be there yet but at this rate he will be slurring and hearing ringing and all that shit that hunt wandy and chuck are going thru. That toughness is a gift and a curse

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he could fight
chandler
patricky pitbull
benson
primus
josh thompson

T

The Big Guy

Coker also said that Eddie, 34, wouldn't be eligible for a title shot for at least 6 years...
I thought he was older actually. Bellashit is fucked at times but i think they are trying to get away from the shamrock vs gracie and kimbo dada crap i think. But eddie should go to rizin and dominate. They would love his style

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Well with each new signing Bellator only grows stronger and becomes even more attractive for guys who were skeptical earlier on.

Wouldn't it be crazy is we got to a point where Bellator was regarded as actually having a chance at take the spot as the #1 MMA organization?