VID Scott Coker speaks the truth about UFC/Reebok deal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
Everything this guy says makes him look like the second coming of Jesus. I'm not sure if he's really a great guy or just sneaky as fuck and knows the right things to say to tear down the UFC and build up Bellator.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Over the next few years I desperately want Coker to make Bellator into the new Strikeforce and start to compete head on with the UFC.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Everything this guy says makes him look like the second coming of Jesus. I'm not sure if he's really a great guy or just sneaky as fuck and knows the right things to say to tear down the UFC and build up Bellator.
Considering I've never heard a fighter say a bad word about him I think he is just a fair and ethical guy.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Looks like Logan Storley who is being toted as an exciting new prospect agrees,

"Bellator has done a great job of promoting the wrestlers they've signed, and there are a lot of good prospects in the UFC as well, but some of those guys over there have gotten lost in the shuffle. I'm 100 percent confident I'm going to make my own name in this sport, but having Bellator helping to showcase me just made sense.

"Sponsorship was also a big part of the decision making process," he added. "I would lose sponsors signing with the UFC, and Reebok's payout of $2,500 dollars for my first five fights wasn't exactly appealing."

Super Prospect Logan Storley Signs With Bellator MMA, Debuts July 14

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
There will always be washed up ex UFC guys looking for one last payday to keep bellasnore in business.

mmadotcomisufcdotcom

Oct 26, 2015
I really enjoy the fact bellator announcers and commentators will discuss other fighters from other orgs. Why not acknowledge the other guys in the trade. On occassion Rogan throws in a Fedor reference but other than that nothing.

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
Coker is a good guy, but is a businessman at the end of the day. He isn't the second coming of Jesus. That said though, he and Ariel are right.

A lot of people say UFC signed with reebok because sponsors were drying up. Well no shit. Easy to say that when you're charging companies 100k at the door just to Have Permission to pay even more money to the fighters.