Scott Steiner interview

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
That was a really good interview!

lol....Scotty throwing a little jab at the Stephanie / Macho Man connection.

Scott in his prime early 90's WCW / WWF days was truly a freak of nature ...launching those Frankensteiners -- the Steinerliner, Screwdriver and about 100 other high explosive moves that got the fans excited.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcSF6b5r7IE

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
COuld be one of the most underrated athletes in wrestling history. He was a freak athlete at one point but wasnt recognized properly due to his heel change later and him not using those big moves anymore. Either way one of my favorites.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
That was a really good interview!

lol....Scotty throwing a little jab at the Stephanie / Macho Man connection.

Scott in his prime early 90's WCW / WWF days was truly a freak of nature ...launching those Frankensteiners -- the Steinerliner, Screwdriver and about 100 other high explosive moves that got the fans excited.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcSF6b5r7IE
Look at that shit. Steiner has all the moves.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
Yeah young Scott was amazing, when he got too much muscle he just gassed all the time and limited himself. He won titles for sure but he was more exciting pre poppa pump IMO

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Fucking lol. I still have that figure!

ahhh yeah! good man!

Me too! lol.......Scotty and Rick ....

I'd run an angle with Scott and Rick running into the ring and creating chaos with the Hasbro WWF Boys ..mainly when Hakeem and The Big Boss Man was feuding with the Macho Man and Hogan.

With Superfly sitting ringside.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
ahhh yeah! good man!

Me too! lol.......Scotty and Rick ....

I'd run an angle with Scott and Rick running into the ring and creating chaos with the Hasbro WWF Boys ..mainly when Hakeem and The Big Boss Man was feuding with the Macho Man and Hogan.

With Superfly sitting ringside.
Fucking lol. I still have those too. Walmart has some of the new guys in that style and I'm thinking about picking them up just because.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Fucking lol. I still have those too. Walmart has some of the new guys in that style and I'm thinking about picking them up just because.
No way! I'm going to Walmart Now!

I still browse Ebay looking for deals on those old Hasbro guys...I had a ton growing up and moved away for college, when I came home I found out my Mom sold them all for like 10 bucks! ...lol....i was devastated!!!! hahah

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
No way! I'm going to Walmart Now!

I still browse Ebay looking for deals on those old Hasbro guys...I had a ton growing up and moved away for college, when I came home I found out my Mom sold them all for like 10 bucks! ...lol....i was devastated!!!! hahah
Check'em out: