Sean Strickland: “Is Jim West and Pat Barry the Weinstein of MMA?”

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Pat Barry alleged that the whole situation was misunderstood in response to Strickland. The 42-year-old said that the origin of the grooming allegations came from a misconstrued interview years ago. He also opined that the comments from the middleweight could’ve played a role in Rose Namajunas’ loss to Carla Esparza last weekend.

“This whole Sean Strickland thing that is all over the place everywhere. Years ago, Rose did an interview and said ‘I joined Rufussport when I was 14 years ago, and then I left Rufussport for a few years. Then I came back to Rufussport, to pursue my MMA career, and that’s where I met my fiancee Pat Barry’. When the guy wrote the interview up, he wrote ‘Rose Namajunas joined Rufussport when she was 14 years old where she met her fiance Pat Barry, when she was 14 years old’.

Pat Barry continued, “That’s where everyone is getting this s*it from, a botched interview. That’s where everyone is getting all that from because someone decided to write it that way. It must’ve seemed credible and they just run with it. It’s those types of things everywhere that cause Rose to get into the fight with Carla, and be emotional.”

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Pat Barry alleged that the whole situation was misunderstood in response to Strickland. The 42-year-old said that the origin of the grooming allegations came from a misconstrued interview years ago. He also opined that the comments from the middleweight could’ve played a role in Rose Namajunas’ loss to Carla Esparza last weekend.

“This whole Sean Strickland thing that is all over the place everywhere. Years ago, Rose did an interview and said ‘I joined Rufussport when I was 14 years ago, and then I left Rufussport for a few years. Then I came back to Rufussport, to pursue my MMA career, and that’s where I met my fiancee Pat Barry’. When the guy wrote the interview up, he wrote ‘Rose Namajunas joined Rufussport when she was 14 years old where she met her fiance Pat Barry, when she was 14 years old’.

Pat Barry continued, “That’s where everyone is getting this s*it from, a botched interview. That’s where everyone is getting all that from because someone decided to write it that way. It must’ve seemed credible and they just run with it. It’s those types of things everywhere that cause Rose to get into the fight with Carla, and be emotional.”

View: https://twitter.com/jedigoodman/status/1524454599981101056

View: https://twitter.com/KINGLYMAN4/status/1524565619357724674

View: https://twitter.com/SpinninBackfist/status/1524479251768037377

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Not sure I’d want Patrick to be pissed off at me, just saying

it probably won’t work out very well, regardless of the accusations.

wouldn’t want to be on his wrong side

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015

Yeah, Kinda surprised he pussed out on the chance to stand up for Rose when the Conor bs happened.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

I felt the same way but it seems like Pat don't want the Strickland smoke. I bet he just wants to spend every second of every day attached to Rose and doesn't have time for anything else...

Yeah, Kinda surprised he pussed out on the chance to stand up for Rose when the Conor bs happened.
I remember Trevor Wittman saying 5 months after Shish Khabib was cucked on the bus by "Dolly" Conor that she hadn't left her house...

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
He's also the last person in the world who should be trying to explain it on his behalf lol...

View: https://twitter.com/SStricklandMMA/status/1524854328032477193?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1524854328032477193%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-24256017602748578876.ampproject.net%2F2204292129000%2Fframe.html

"Here’s the thing guys 99 percent of what I say is usually wrong.. This is not that time.. @rosenamajunas @TheAspenLadd like my post if you need help. I’ll treat Pat Berry and Jim West like they treat minor.. Without consent, although it won’t be behind closed doors lmao!”

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015

Got to see him train forever ago when the HD joke turned into his nickname. Never heard the sound made by his kicks before or since. Just made you say holy shit to yourself.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Got to see him train forever ago when the HD joke turned into his nickname. Never heard the sound made by his kicks before or since. Just made you say holy shit to yourself.
I believe it, I do not envision that ending well for someone like me

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

This is one of the least convincing responses possible.