Search stucks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
All I wanna do is post a pic of my current view, and I can't even find the thread. I know I'm drunk, but wtf? Make it for retards.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ok, first you need to charge your phone.

Second, Splinty @Splinty get your ass in here and fix this POS site bro.

As per many a discussion with your whiskey addled mind, and the intro email I send to new users, search and other features do not appear for brand new members. This is to protect user data from Bots or others that might decide to come in and abuse it. These features will automatically unlock after a period of time of membership and posting.

M

member 3289

As per many a discussion with your whiskey addled mind, and the intro email I send to new users, search and other features do not appear for brand new members. This is to protect user data from Bots or others that might decide to come in and abuse it. These features will automatically unlock after a period of time of membership and posting.
Do you get a tax credit for working with a mentally retarded Kentuckian?

It's the only benefit I see of doing so...

M

member 3289

He's the looks, I'm the brains. Between the two of us we've got an IQ of 120 and a face for radio.
In all seriousness, your search function does kinda suck.

For example, if I wanted to find the cryptocurrencies thread and typed "cryptocurrency" (singular form) in the search box instead, I'd get nothing.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
In all seriousness, your search function does kinda suck.

For example, if I wanted to find the cryptocurrencies thread and typed "cryptocurrency" (singular form) in the search box instead, I'd get nothing.
That's weird because when I search "cuckhold from Florida", "tall homosexual with lady hands", and "retard who gives blow jobs"...your screen name shows up every time. So it seems pretty accurate.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Talk to me like that in real life faggit.

M

member 3289

That's weird because when I search "cuckhold from Florida", "tall homosexual with lady hands", and "retard who gives blow jobs"...your screen name shows up every time. So it seems pretty accurate.

M

member 3289

Why do you add searching titles only when that's not in the title of the thread?
I initially thought it was in the thread title and was annoyed when I couldn't find it. I didn't want to wade through a bunch of posts in other threads when I was only looking for one particular thread.

Why does it need to be exact for it to find the thread?