Search stucks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

More to come on search features.

Fancier search takes more computer and more money.

It just hasn't been a priority to invest that money and time.
Understandable. I know you're doing this all by yourself. You've got an inbred hick as one of your partners and a bald Canadian as another.

And let's not even get into the clowns you have moderating this place...

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Understandable. I know you're doing this all by yourself. You've got an inbred hick as one of your partners and a bald Canadian as another.

And let's not even get into the clowns you have moderating this place...

Lol

Well I like the other two guys in this thread and I hate having to answer the 12 PMs you sent me so far on this issue today... So I might bump this in priority now that people are starting to use it a little more.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lol

Well I like the other two guys in this thread and I hate having to answer the 12 PMs you sent me so far on this issue today... So I might bump this in priority now that people are starting to use it a little more.
Dude, fuck them. They don't deserve SHIT. Especially the Miami swamp bucket.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Search has been improved to a better algorithm.

I've also added auto suggestions so you will get some thread results while searching and also while creating new threads.

When you search, you make also get some "did you mean..." links on the search page when a close search term offers a higher number of relevant results. This may assist typos and finding other data.