Society Seattle PD could lose up to 40% of workforce to jab mandates.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Zero Hedge, lol. What a fuckwit.

"I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It's wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run. This isn't a revolution. It's a joke." says an ex-staff writer.

Lokey told Bloomberg that he was pressured to frame issues in a way he felt was "disingenuous," summarizing its political stances as "Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry=dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft."

Oh, and they ran articles training you up on how to be a Qtard as well.

Qanon is “extraordinary phenomenon” with “accuracy, breadth, and depth.”

Oh, and most of the articles on the site are written by "Tyler Durden", aka Brad Pitt's character in Fight Club. Edgelords that these idiots are. And the whole point of Brad Pitt's character in that movie is that he isn't real, doesn't even exist, and is fake news.

What a clown, trawling lying garbage blogs like this for hours every day.

??

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Zero Hedge, lol. What a fuckwit.

"I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It's wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run. This isn't a revolution. It's a joke." says an ex-staff writer.

Lokey told Bloomberg that he was pressured to frame issues in a way he felt was "disingenuous," summarizing its political stances as "Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry=dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft."

Oh, and they ran articles training you up on how to be a Qtard as well.

Qanon is “extraordinary phenomenon” with “accuracy, breadth, and depth.”

Oh, and most of the articles on the site are written by "Tyler Durden", aka Brad Pitt's character in Fight Club. Edgelords that these idiots are. And the whole point of Brad Pitt's character in that movie is that he isn't real, doesn't even exist, and is fake news.

What a clown, trawling lying garbage blogs like this for hours every day.

??
This is what you're experiencing.

View: https://youtu.be/b0x8meVJkMw

It's a relatively normal reaction to trauma & belief-based disorders of fear, like believing a particular newssource because the implications of not doing so crumble your structure.

I live in Seattle & know first hand what goes on here.
You live in New Zealand & are arguing newssources from across the globe with someone who's had you blocked for months, & can only see your posts due to being logged out.

You need help.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
This is what you're experiencing.

View: https://youtu.be/b0x8meVJkMw

It's a relatively normal reaction to trauma & belief-based disorders of fear, like believing a particular newssource because the implications of not doing so crumble your structure.

I live in Seattle & know first hand what goes on here.
You live in New Zealand & are arguing newssources from across the globe with someone who's had you blocked for months, & can only see your posts due to being logged out.

You need help.
Your source - as always - is pure garbage.

Zero Hedge is conspiracy lies. It's so shit, that its contributers don't even publish under their own names. You are stupid for continuing to believe it to be a valid source of reality-based commentary. That's why your gullibility is routinely being exposed by anyone who cares to fact-check any of your posts.

Zero Hedge, lol. And you actually believe that shit. Even when one of its original writers is telling you that it was founded explicitly to be a propaganda mill. What a clown. :smile:

??

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Zero Hedge is often blamed for spreading false information. In February, Twitter permanently banned Zero Hedge’s account, which boasted more than 670,000 followers, for violating Twitter’s policy prohibiting fake accounts and spam—part of a crackdown that intensified in response to Russia’s use of social media to influence voters during the 2016 presidential election. Within hours of the ban, Zero Hedge posted a counternarrative on its site, asserting—falsely, according to Twitter—that it had been suspended over its conspiratorial, evidence-free claims that the coronavirus was a Chinese biological weapon that escaped from a lab in Wuhan, “accidentally or not.” Zero Hedge’s Twitter ban was big news, and the knee-jerk response by journalists to cover both sides further spread the bogus coronavirus conspiracy, which has continued to gain ground since Republican Senator Tom Cotton repeated it on Fox News.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
that it had been suspended over its conspiratorial, evidence-free claims that the coronavirus was a Chinese biological weapon research that escaped from a lab in Wuhan, “accidentally or not.” Zero Hedge’s Twitter ban was big news, and the knee-jerk response by journalists to cover both sides further spread the bogus coronavirus conspiracy, which has continued to gain ground since Republican Senator Tom Cotton repeated it on Fox News.
it's not a bogus theory.
it's the most rational explanation given the evidence available.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Zero Hedge is often blamed for spreading false information. In February, Twitter permanently banned Zero Hedge’s account, which boasted more than 670,000 followers, for violating Twitter’s policy prohibiting fake accounts and spam—part of a crackdown that intensified in response to Russia’s use of social media to influence voters during the 2016 presidential election. Within hours of the ban, Zero Hedge posted a counternarrative on its site, asserting—falsely, according to Twitter—that it had been suspended over its conspiratorial, evidence-free claims that the coronavirus was a Chinese biological weapon that escaped from a lab in Wuhan, “accidentally or not.” Zero Hedge’s Twitter ban was big news, and the knee-jerk response by journalists to cover both sides further spread the bogus coronavirus conspiracy, which has continued to gain ground since Republican Senator Tom Cotton repeated it on Fox News.
twitter banning any entity or person means they were most likely correct and jeopardized their censorship agenda.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
twitter banning any entity or person means they were most likely correct and jeopardized their censorship agenda.
Oh yes, of course. Because they're conservative, and twitter can't stand conservatives spreading accurate information, right?

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
it's not a bogus theory.
I like how it's now widely accepted by anyone with any common sense that it was likely made in a lab, but also it's craziness that it might have been developed as a bioweapon.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I like how it's now widely accepted by anyone with any common sense that it was likely made in a lab, but also it's craziness that it might have been developed as a bioweapon.
the profit-incentive for developing a mRNA backbone that you had high confidence would work on the inevitable next SARS/COVID is pretty obvious.

the utility as a bioweapon is less clear.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Boy, I'm gonna have to deviate to the other side of that.
To me it's quite clear this bioweapon was deliberate with the goal of a New World Order in direct opposition to populist movements worldwide.
It could not be more clear, its outcome is openly stated from Aussie & GB to Canada, and its "tear-down-6uild 6ack 6etter" slogan has been repeated over 2000 times on stages across the world from the UN to the World Economic Forum by every bank cartel country in the club.

It's the neutron bomb of globalist takeovers, leaving structure & destroying infrastructure.
Not only that, it's been openly predicted as a military tactic for over 30 years.
There have been literally dozens of documentaries forewarning it, dozens of Hollywood predictive programming movies, and literally Event 201 on October 18th 2019, same day as Wuhan World games, outlining for 3 hours how to control the population of the world, the media, handling "misinformation", and controlled response of a coronavirus pandemic, sponsored by none other than the World Economic Forum, The NIH, CDC, Rockefeller foundation, and Billy Gates Foundation.

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."
- Prince Phillip

Screenshot_20211013-135843_Brave.jpg
-Georgia Guidestones - anonymous "R.C. Christian (Rosicrucians)

The utility, as hard as it is to accept, is the same cycle for thousands of years, population control.

Screenshot_20211013-140413_Brave.jpg

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
the profit-incentive for developing a mRNA backbone that you had high confidence would work on the inevitable next SARS/COVID is pretty obvious.

Not saying it's likely, I'm just saying thay given everything we've confirmed over the last year, it can't be wholly discounted.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
it's not a bogus theory.
No, it's just a hypothesis that there isn't enough evidence to disprove at this point. It's far from the most rational explanation, as we've discussed multiple times here.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
No, it's just a hypothesis that there isn't enough evidence to disprove at this point. It's far from the most rational explanation, as we've discussed multiple times here.
given the DARPA funding request and subsequent approval by the NIH of Dazcak's work, it is easily the most rational explanation.

Walk me through the 'natural origin' and your evidence. You want so bad to believe that The Science (tm) had settled this.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I had to unblock a buncha other guys to even see what the discussion was about.
Am I to understand that someone still doesn't know that this virus code as given is unnatural?

In case that is actually a legitimate question, it's an answer that was solved in May 2020.
The PRRA poly basic furing cleavage site insert was absolutely and totally clipped in beyond a shadow of a doubt.
The gene sequence to jump several entire species to arrange prra in the site the code was found in would take perfect conditions over a million years at minimum.
There is absolutely no question whatsoever regarding this amongst anyone in the scientific community, the only hesitancy in voicing it being fear of cancelation, which speaks to the next point.
The only question that can be reasonably debated is whether it was intentionally released or accidentally leaked, and as far as probabilities, world events, geopolitics etc., one would have to be heavily psychologically or emotionally vested in believing an outcome other than purposeful, especially when understanding the chain of custody & measures taken in biological & chemical weapons.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
given the DARPA funding request and subsequent approval by the NIH of Dazcak's work, it is easily the most rational explanation.

Walk me through the 'natural origin' and your evidence. You want so bad to believe that The Science (tm) had settled this.
Lab leak is a very difficult explanation to accept for those entrenched in "It's all Trump's fault!"

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Boy, I'm gonna have to deviate to the other side of that.
To me it's quite clear this bioweapon was deliberate with the goal of a New World Order in direct opposition to populist movements worldwide.
It could not be more clear, its outcome is openly stated from Aussie & GB to Canada, and its "tear-down-6uild 6ack 6etter" slogan has been repeated over 2000 times on stages across the world from the UN to the World Economic Forum by every bank cartel country in the club.

It's the neutron bomb of globalist takeovers, leaving structure & destroying infrastructure.
Not only that, it's been openly predicted as a military tactic for over 30 years.
There have been literally dozens of documentaries forewarning it, dozens of Hollywood predictive programming movies, and literally Event 201 on October 18th 2019, same day as Wuhan World games, outlining for 3 hours how to control the population of the world, the media, handling "misinformation", and controlled response of a coronavirus pandemic, sponsored by none other than the World Economic Forum, The NIH, CDC, Rockefeller foundation, and Billy Gates Foundation.

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."
- Prince Phillip

View attachment 49518
-Georgia Guidestones - anonymous "R.C. Christian (Rosicrucians)

The utility, as hard as it is to accept, is the same cycle for thousands of years, population control.

View attachment 49519
Log off Facebook and take a walk outside, for fucks sakes.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I had to unblock a buncha other guys to even see what the discussion was about.
Am I to understand that someone still doesn't know that this virus code as given is unnatural?

In case that is actually a legitimate question, it's an answer that was solved in May 2020.
The PRRA poly basic furing cleavage site insert was absolutely and totally clipped in beyond a shadow of a doubt.
The gene sequence to jump several entire species to arrange prra in the site the code was found in would take perfect conditions over a million years at minimum.
There is absolutely no question whatsoever regarding this amongst anyone in the scientific community, the only hesitancy in voicing it being fear of cancelation, which speaks to the next point.
The only question that can be reasonably debated is whether it was intentionally released or accidentally leaked, and as far as probabilities, world events, geopolitics etc., one would have to be heavily psychologically or emotionally vested in believing an outcome other than purposeful, especially when understanding the chain of custody & measures taken in biological & chemical weapons.
what's your experience in the international chain of custody laws for biological and chemical weapons?

I see a situation where profit incentive and professional ego drove people to take unacceptable risks. Other people in positions of power and influence had access to truthful information and used disinformation to advance their financial interests, regardless of how detrimental it was to health and finances of the average person.

I don't see how this virus is an effective bioweapon, or why the US and China would enter in to joint development of a bioweapon.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

As I've said in multiple variations of this conversation that we've had, plausibility is linked to evidence that can't be ruled out. At this point in terms of discovering the origins of COVID-19, we are still at the point where 3 things have yet to be determined:

1) When did the virus originate?
2) Who was patient zero?
3) Where was the first cluster infection that allowed the virus to spread to enough people to eventually ascend to being a pandemic?

Of these, the third question has had the most progress, locating it in Wuhan City, but we still don't know if the outbreak from the wet market was the first serious spread or if there was already community spread in Wuhan that the market just became an after the fact locus for.

The second question is wholly unknown.

The first question has been back dated to fall, 2019 at this point, but we don't know with any precision.

So, most of the "proof" about lab leak hypotheses is at this point no stronger than the animal crossing hypothesis. In both cases, we have circumstantial evidence that suggests neither can be ruled out. We do know that the virus was not fully synthetic in origins, i.e. that it wasn't made by tweaking chemicals, but was made by some kind of natural interactions, though these could have plausibly been carried out in the wild or in labs or in animal captivity.

The truth is I don't "want to believe" anything because I have no stakes in any of these being true or false. Your own adherence to the lab leak being a slam dunk seems to suggest more of an article of faith and have more motivated reasoning.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
As I've said in multiple variations of this conversation that we've had, plausibility is linked to evidence that can't be ruled out. At this point in terms of discovering the origins of COVID-19, we are still at the point where 3 things have yet to be determined:

1) When did the virus originate?
2) Who was patient zero?
3) Where was the first cluster infection that allowed the virus to spread to enough people to eventually ascend to being a pandemic?

Of these, the third question has had the most progress, locating it in Wuhan City, but we still don't know if the outbreak from the wet market was the first serious spread or if there was already community spread in Wuhan that the market just became an after the fact locus for.

The second question is wholly unknown.

The first question has been back dated to fall, 2019 at this point, but we don't know with any precision.

So, most of the "proof" about lab leak hypotheses is at this point no stronger than the animal crossing hypothesis. In both cases, we have circumstantial evidence that suggests neither can be ruled out. We do know that the virus was not fully synthetic in origins, i.e. that it wasn't made by tweaking chemicals, but was made by some kind of natural interactions, though these could have plausibly been carried out in the wild or in labs or in animal captivity.

The truth is I don't "want to believe" anything because I have no stakes in any of these being true or false. Your own adherence to the lab leak being a slam dunk seems to suggest more of an article of faith and have more motivated reasoning.
so you have no empirical evidence of natural origin, outside of proximity to a market?

are you still citing the wet market as a possible part of the natural origin hypothesis?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
so you have no empirical evidence of natural origin, outside of proximity to a market?

are you still citing the wet market as a possible part of the natural origin hypothesis?
Again, you are proceeding from motivated reasoning. By that I mean, "I believe this hypothesis and here's why it's true." I, conversely, am proceeding from the idea that belief is irrelevant and here's what evidence supports or doesn't support and here are reasons why some evidence is more or less credible. A handy summary that I'm positive I've posted some version of previously.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Again, you are proceeding from motivated reasoning. By that I mean, "I believe this hypothesis and here's why it's true." I, conversely, am proceeding from the idea that belief is irrelevant and here's what evidence supports or doesn't support and here are reasons why some evidence is more or less credible. A handy summary that I'm positive I've posted some version of previously.

Nature was hard in the camp of "natural origin only, you conspiritards".
They were literally the source of publication for Andersen's "Natural Origin Only" paper that came out 8 days after Fauci met with Dazcak and EcoHealth execs...

But I'm the one proceeding from motivated reasoning?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
kneeblock @kneeblock - what is any evidence that disproves the lab leak theory? You said there wasn't enough...

did you actually read the article you posted? I can really take it apart piece by piece if you want to see the bias...
it was posted in June of this year and they're still citing the disinformation they published from Andersen.

"One of the first teams to do so, led by Kristian Andersen, a virologist at Scripps Research in La Jolla, California, determined that this was “improbable” for a few reasons, including a lack of signatures of genetic manipulation"

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
what's your experience in the international chain of custody laws for biological and chemical weapons?
Much less than prison smuggling.

I see a situation where profit incentive and professional ego drove people to take unacceptable risks. Other people in positions of power and influence had access to truthful information and used disinformation to advance their financial interests, regardless of how detrimental it was to health and finances of the average person.
Patient Zero was the focus primarily of independent journalists by means of techies early. While Chinese state-sponsored news propagated a 77-year old grandfather 10 miles NE of the Wuhan market in Hubei, he neither went there nor had anyone shop there for him.
Independent journalists found a 30-year old woman(lab employee) who'd crashed her into a ditch with her trunk open, which she posted on Instagram with a short video explaining she's alright. Shortly thereafter Chinese media scrubbed her Instagram account & ghosted her & her friends accounts. She went unheard from for 3 months while the plandemic hit msm. When Chinese uproar about her became slightly as unstoppable as the hero doctors they were scrubbing, a grainy new video of what appeared to be her saying "I'm alright everyone" appeared on a new Instagram account in her name, and that was it.
Satellite photos show Wuhan lab evacuated months before state media or Nov.17th patient(September).

Without question your hypothesis makes sense in any other place & time geopolitically. In fact it already happened likely countless times without incident, and at least twice at the borders of Canada, once in Manitoba & once with the Harvard arrests.
Frank Plummer had intimate ties to the Manitoba incident indirectly, & was well -known within the circle of coronavirus chimeric research, HIV, Ebola, and international cooperation between CDC, NIH, WHO, Ft.Deitrich & the Gates African genocide efforts. He conveniently died in Africa in February 2020, one of dozens of mysterious high-level researchers, virologists & scientists to get "arkancided" timely.
All that to say, evidence is stacked to the ceiling of an intentional wartime operation. Teodros(WHO) made a deal with China to bury the virus until 1 week after the trade deal was signed with the U.S., this all happened, ancient history in "pandemic years".

I don't see how this virus is an effective bioweapon, or why the US and China would enter in to joint development of a bioweapon.

This is one of the most stated & boggling opinions I've heard for 20+ months. It's more telling to me at the psychology of a nation. Normal citizens do not understand warfare at all. I mean in the slightest. The COMMON deviant tactics of warfare 500 years ago are COMPLETELY foreign to commoners. The things that have been done for centuries seem new & nefarious to, as my friend would say, "the proletariat".
I actually have intelligent friends that parrot the pretty lame bioweapon theory, but this isn't that kind of war. Glyphosate is a fantastic bioweapon in war-type 4az2d.
The weapon itself obviously isn't that bad on its own, but neither was a Panzer II.
To take down America, as stated in the guerilla version of the communist manifesto, it must be taken down from within. Literally all one has to do is look at that Charlie Munger quote; look at the outcome.

The U.S. & China entered into this program because nations are no longer nations as you think of them. Autonomy is an illusion. China genetically can't resist their government, and America is the last armed domino on the planet.
They used google to social credit score China, and are clearly doing that here now.
The goal is total subservience to a global one-world power, one-world religion etc.
There is no "China vs. America", that is an illusion.
Look around, the entire planet is in operation lockstep, the kitchen sink of struggle sessions is unrelenting.
There is no sane reason anything that's happening should be happening, whether it's lockdowns, mandates, supply chain shortages, food production issues, wartime blunders, immigrant caravans of tens of thousands "appearing" out of nowhere, worker shortages, closed borders, & on and on.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Much less than prison smuggling.

Patient Zero was the focus primarily of independent journalists by means of techies early. While Chinese state-sponsored news propagated a 77-year old grandfather 10 miles NE of the Wuhan market in Hubei, he neither went there nor had anyone shop there for him.
Independent journalists found a 30-year old woman(lab employee) who'd crashed her into a ditch with her trunk open, which she posted on Instagram with a short video explaining she's alright. Shortly thereafter Chinese media scrubbed her Instagram account & ghosted her & her friends accounts. She went unheard from for 3 months while the plandemic hit msm. When Chinese uproar about her became slightly as unstoppable as the hero doctors they were scrubbing, a grainy new video of what appeared to be her saying "I'm alright everyone" appeared on a new Instagram account in her name, and that was it.
Satellite photos show Wuhan lab evacuated months before state media or Nov.17th patient(September).

Without question your hypothesis makes sense in any other place & time geopolitically. In fact it already happened likely countless times without incident, and at least twice at the borders of Canada, once in Manitoba & once with the Harvard arrests.
Frank Plummer had intimate ties to the Manitoba incident indirectly, & was well -known within the circle of coronavirus chimeric research, HIV, Ebola, and international cooperation between CDC, NIH, WHO, Ft.Deitrich & the Gates African genocide efforts. He conveniently died in Africa in February 2020, one of dozens of mysterious high-level researchers, virologists & scientists to get "arkancided" timely.
All that to say, evidence is stacked to the ceiling of an intentional wartime operation. Teodros(WHO) made a deal with China to bury the virus until 1 week after the trade deal was signed with the U.S., this all happened, ancient history in "pandemic years".

This is one of the most stated & boggling opinions I've heard for 20+ months. It's more telling to me at the psychology of a nation. Normal citizens do not understand warfare at all. I mean in the slightest. The COMMON deviant tactics of warfare 500 years ago are COMPLETELY foreign to commoners. The things that have been done for centuries seem new & nefarious to, as my friend would say, "the proletariat".
I actually have intelligent friends that parrot the pretty lame bioweapon theory, but this isn't that kind of war. Glyphosate is a fantastic bioweapon in war-type 4az2d.
The weapon itself obviously isn't that bad on its own, but neither was a Panzer II.
To take down America, as stated in the guerilla version of the communist manifesto, it must be taken down from within. Literally all one has to do is look at that Charlie Munger quote; look at the outcome.

The U.S. & China entered into this program because nations are no longer nations as you think of them. Autonomy is an illusion. China genetically can't resist their government, and America is the last armed domino on the planet.
They used google to social credit score China, and are clearly doing that here now.
The goal is total subservience to a global one-world power, one-world religion etc.
There is no "China vs. America", that is an illusion.
Look around, the entire planet is in operation lockstep, the kitchen sink of struggle sessions is unrelenting.
There is no sane reason anything that's happening should be happening, whether it's lockdowns, mandates, supply chain shortages, food production issues, wartime blunders, immigrant caravans of tens of thousands "appearing" out of nowhere, worker shortages, closed borders, & on and on.