General Secret Santa 2017

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The time has come for TMMACs third annual Secret Santa. The last two years were pretty fun with about 25 people joining in so I'm hoping for some more participation this time round. See details below if you're not familiar.

Members who want in need to PM me their full name and mailing address, I'll be updating how many people we have as it goes.

The same members who PM me need to then post in this thread some details on themselves to give others an idea of what they can get you. Please provide things like clothing sizes such as L/XL shirt, 34 waist shorts or 7 5/8 profit cap and so on. If clothing isn't on your wanted list then suggest things like MMA posters, DVDs, stuffed animals, bud busters, smoked salmon, crayons and anything that may interest you. If you like the idea of total surprise then just say so instead of making it seem like you forgot details please. For now I'll suggest that we make a price point of $30. Last one I was involved was set there too which seemed fine. There were instances were some decided to go over and that's totally up to the purchaser.

I'll be matching up members with each other and would like to have all the entries in by November 15th so I can PM the pairs out by November 20th so hopefully gifts can be bought and sent out by December 1st and arrive before the 25th.

So in point form.

PM me your full name and mailing address by Nov. 15th

Post in this thread items you'd like and include details like sizes if applicable

Once I PM you the person to buy for try to get item sent before Dec. 1st to avoid busy mailing season and so members can send out thank yous or whatever without inturupting thier own personal plan during the holidays.

To the best of my knowledge we only had one member flake out. Our beloved Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart was the poor soul who had to spend the holidays giftless and tearful because a big meanie didn't follow through his their commitment. I'm not sure how best to manage this besides some mild or extreme public shaming but I'm open to new ideas.

Let the gift giving begin...

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This thread will also serve as a place to post creepy Santa's or shitty sweaters.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’m in, will pm shortly.

I’d like:
A milf who will come by when my wife is out on business meetings
Anything Red Sox related
Fly silentsinger @silentsinger back to England and house her at a local hotel
A fedor bobble head
Anything sopranos related
A “Stud” t shirt XL
A “blink if you want me” t shirt XL
A “chicks dig me” t shirt XL
Roadhouse t shirt XL
I’ll come up with more

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’m in, will pm shortly.

I’d like:
A milf who will come by when my wife is out on business meetings
Anything Red Sox related
Fly silentsinger @silentsinger back to England and house her at a local hotel
A fedor bobble head
Anything sopranos related
A “Stud” t shirt
A “blink if you want me” t shirt
A “chicks dig me” t shirt
I’ll come up with more

Creepy Santa's encouraged. Creepy member stalking not so much.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I'm in this year. Had fun with the random exchange with Alienator. I'd prefer to be matched with a Canadian because it cost a shit ton shipping to the south eastern states.

I don't like anything. Donate money either to this site or a charity of your choice.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
La Paix @BirdWatcher what about helping another family out this year? I'd be in on that too.
I'm always up for that but may be best to create a separate thread. Last year TMMAC helped out a family in our area who were very much in need and they were floored from all the support. If anybody has some ideas where as to who needs some help this year I'm happy to read up.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I like food and beer.
I like the greatest team in the history of sports (NY Yankees for you non-sports people such as Throbbie)
MMA and BJJ
I hit the gym a lot.
I ride my bike a lot.

Shirt size: M/L
Waist: 34 inches

My suggestion for handling flakers is that we PM Birdwatcher if we'd like to be considered to purchase a gift to send to who got screwed. He assigns someone from the list to do so by PM'ing them when/if the time comes. If you are selected and things have changed for you, let him know so he can pick someone else. If the list runs dry...

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Does the suggested price point include shipping?
Up to you i guess, ne real rules here on how to spend money. I'll do my best to pair up people on the same continent at least and try to do same country but that may be tricky for some.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Sticky this La Paix @BirdWatcher .

If it’s easler, make me a mod (I have Leigh, Wild, priziesthorse, and splinter’s backing, just waiting on your rubber stamp to get me that title).....everyone else wants me to have that power.

I can then do the necessary

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Of course I'm in.
Pm me if you need my address for the eighth time.

Can't think of anything I need, other than my car returned to me or a wilderness "experience" for my troubled teen.
Maybe a lifetime supply of Icy Hot, a mail order bride, or a trip to Hawaii.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Of course I'm in.
Pm me if you need my address for the eighth time.

Can't think of anything I need, other than my car returned to me or a wilderness "experience" for my troubled teen.
Maybe a lifetime supply of Icy Hot, a mail order bride, or a trip to Hawaii.
Lol, “for the eighth time”