General Secret Santa 2019 (Gifts are being shipped!!!)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In case my guy hasn't got me anything, I could use a handle and/or light for my quadrail on my AR-15.
Or a pair of XL yellow spandex like Bruce Lee in the Big Boss.
Also a grappling hook, throwing stars, and a felt black bag for a coiled snake.
Ok kneeblock @Kneeblock ?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Package 1 is set to arrive on the 24th. Package two should be there by end of this week.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm fairly certain this package was from my secret santa as I'm unfamiliar with the addressee. Some reading material I can tuck into on the xmas break.
I'm a big fan of Jeffrey Deaver so in a house of lies looks like it'll be right in my wheelhouse.

Thank you! Hope your holidays are good.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm fairly certain this package was from my secret santa as I'm unfamiliar with the addressee. Some reading material I can tuck into on the xmas break.
I'm a big fan of Jeffrey Deaver so in a house of lies looks like it'll be right in my wheelhouse.

Must've struck gold with benwahwah @benwahwah

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Holy shit Canada post is quick! That's package one of two my man. Once you get those read please give an honest review and thank me again or call me a Big Meanie.

Last edited:

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Holy shit Canada lost is quick! That's package one of two my man. Once you get those read please give an honest review and thank me again or call me a Big Meanie.

Yeah I was surprised. Thought it was a package from a family member bit didnt recognize the name. I have a project to wrap up before xmas break and then it's just downtime. I'll let you know what I think of the literature.

Thanks again.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

Good skills, matey.

I brought this on holiday with me. Pretty good so far.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Gift ordered. I remember why I stopped doing these. I suck at gifts lol.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Did you watch the tv show?
I like that whisky nosed bugger.
Rebus?

Hes a good character.

I read a good few of them, watched a bit of the BBC show alright.

Hole is my favourite, although Nesbø made it clear he doesn't want to write him any more, poor bastard was put through the ringer in his last few books.

Don't watch the Snowman, its shite.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Rebus?

Hes a good character.

I read a good few of them, watched a bit of the BBC show alright.

Hole is my favourite, although Nesbø made it clear he doesn't want to write him any more, poor bastard was put through the ringer in his last few books.

Don't watch the Snowman, its shite.
BenAskrensStrikingcoach @Suicidalforlife
I bought it in the darkest depths of a pub bookstore in Somerset
This isn't community chit chat. It's a god damned xmas thread.
Sort your shit out!

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just remembered another thing. Anything Pride/Rizin XXL

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Got some shit ordered. I hope the unappreciative dick licker I drew likes it. If not he can turn sideways and shove it up his candy ass, and that’s the bottom like cuz Big Dummy said so.