General Secret Santa 2019 (Gifts are being shipped!!!)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
My man La Paix @BirdWatcher asked me if I could organise this for this year.. No problems for me...Now let me add that Wild @Wild told me if I got 50 people signed up he would eat a live animal on camera...Please God TMMAC community add your name to this thread...We are months out but we need this.

Thx

Love you all

Here is the list of members that we am aware of that want in on this year's Secret Santa. Please let mysticmac @mysticmac and/or Splinty @Splinty know if you are not on the list and want in or are on the list and want out.

@Miesha's Taint
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK
SC MMA MD @SC MMA MD
Disciplined Galt @Galt
gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn
Wild @Wild
Filthy @Filthy
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken
La Paix @BirdWatcher
Dick Niaz @Dick Niaz
BeardOfKnowledge @JonJonesBeard
@Rhino
Chief @Chief
sparkuri @Ronnie Forney Nut Hugger
Big Dummy @Big Dummy
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon
Splinty @Splinty
mysticmac @mysticmac
Hong Kong Phooey @Hong Kong Phooey
RussfromNH @RussfromNH

If you are in, please PM mysticmac @mysticmac and/or Splinty @Splinty with your name and mailing address by November 30th. Also, please post an idea of what your interests are as well as sizing info for clothing. It'd be helpful if you tagged me and/or Splinty when you post that, so we can send it to your Secret Santa. We'll try to make sure everyone is paired up the first week of December. Please try your best to have your gifts arrive by Christmas.

@Miesha's Taint, it may help if you update the first post with this info.
Mayhap you ought to explain how the fucking thing is supposed to work... just a crazy thought.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Rambo
RoboCop
Barry Sanders
Coffee/coffee cups
Shogun
Cro Cop
Bare titties
Knives
Anything works, I’m not picky

Xxl shirt... maybe some slim fast?

Merry Christmas, Dicklickers!

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
If it was any other person on this board I would give an in depth explanation...For You?

...... Fine.
The concept of a secret Santa or are you looking for more specific information?
The concept as pertains to this giveaway. I haven't read all posts, but one would think the first post would explain how it works and who chooses who, etc.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
...... Fine.
The concept as pertains to this giveaway. I haven't read all posts, but one would think the first post would explain how it works and who chooses who, etc.
It isn't a giveaway. It is a gift exchange with random forum members. If you want in, follow the directions in the OP, and you're in. People will be assigned someone to give a gift to randomly (likely via RANDOM.ORG - Sequence Generator). You'll send a gift to a forum member, and another forum member will send you a gift. The gift can be whatever you want to send. Spend as little or as much as you like. Put as much time and thought into it as you like.

After the signup deadline (Nov. 30th), either Splinty or myself will send you a PM with the name and address of the forum member that you'll send a gift to.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
It isn't a giveaway. It is a gift exchange with random forum members. If you want in, follow the directions in the OP, and you're in. People will be assigned someone to give a gift to randomly (likely via RANDOM.ORG - Sequence Generator). You'll send a gift to a forum member, and another forum member will send you a gift. The gift can be whatever you want to send. Spend as little or as much as you like. Put as much time and thought into it as you like.

After the signup deadline (Nov. 30th), either Splinty or myself will send you a PM with the name and address of the forum member that you'll send a gift to.
Cheers. I guess what I was wondering was how the names/people are assigned.
What mysticmac @mysticmac said.

You never done a Secret Santa before?
In an office setting only; not on an online MMA gay dating site.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I can’t remember if I answered this already, so:

XL shirt
Interests: BJJ/Grappling; but no specific requests etc- more interested in whatever you think would be a cool gift

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Shirt size: medium if they fit on the fat guy side, Large if they fit like normal clothes.
Hat size: 7 1/4

Interests: hunting, fishing, shooting, bourbon

Vague gift ideas: I dig other people's cool, local shit.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I've messaged mysticmac @mysticmac (who i hate as he's a Yankee fan) so you all know I'm feeling very generous by even responding to his PM.....I feel very sick, like I've told Big Papi to fuck off

Anything David Ortiz related
Anything Red Sox related
XL shirt
XXXXL underwear
Anything with Italia clothing wise

I've messaged mysticmac @mysticmac (who i hate as he's a Yankee fan) so you all know I'm feeling very generous by even responding to his PM.....I feel very sick, like I've told Big Papi to fuck off

Anything David Ortiz related
Anything Red Sox related
XL shirt
XXXXL underwear
Anything with Italia clothing wise

You wish

BELL END

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A fishing pole(salmon & trout), some tackle.
I already have the box.