Personal Secret Santa: Black Fridays Matter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Does anybody know if there are rules preventing me from mailing weed to people in other countries?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Does anybody know if there are rules preventing me from mailing weed to people in other countries?
Stoners. Ffs.

Can you ship cannabis to the U.S. in states where it is legal?
No. Even though certain states in the U.S. have legalized cannabis, it is illegal to ship cannabis outside of Canada. You can face serious penalties both in Canada and the U.S. In Canada, cannabis is a Schedule I substance. Your penalty will depend on the intent of your shipment and the amount of cannabis enclosed. Offenders can be liable for a fine or even years of imprisonment.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
can't find anything in the TOS, I say go for it.
How do you do the secret Santa?

Can I say I’d rather you do it than use that elf app btw.

is it a simple draw from a hat or do you match up folks?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
How do you do the secret Santa?

Can I say I’d rather you do it than use that elf app btw.

is it a simple draw from a hat or do you match up folks?
i collect everyone's name from the thread and put it in the OP.
i use a macro with a random number generator to place the names in the spreadsheet.
then I run it again to pick who each person is sending to.
then I check if there are any special requests (shipping, fuck that guy, etc) that are violated by the list and fix them.
then I message everyone with who they are sending to and they message me when they've sent the gift. sometimes they include tracking info or a message that I relay.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
i use a macro with a random number generator to place the names in the spreadsheet.
then I check if there are any special requests (shipping, fuck that guy, etc) that are violated by the list and fix them.
then I message everyone with who they are sending to and they message me when they've sent the gift. sometimes they include tracking info or a message that I relay.
well put me down you beautiful bastard.

fuck elfster.

I will only do it if it’s you. I don't trust some fucking app.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
2 years in a row my secret Santa has also been the person I've been secret Santa for. It's very odd.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Space age shit, ladies and gentlemen, facking spaceage

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Last 2 years I’ve had both shipping and “fuck that guy” issues.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
shipping would be too much for me to participate , but you could receive a unique gift