Personal Secret Santa: Black Fridays Matter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018

2xl shirts/
I like local stuff.
No liquor, I don’t drink, but I like cocaine and Percocet.
Shogun, CroCop, and Keith Jardine are my jam.
Coffee and coffee cups.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I'm open to anything for a gift. No Flea medication as I am up to date on my Frontline Plus ™.

I want who ever gets me to have fun with it.

Anything from anyone on here will be special to me.

I'm already making a blueprint of the best place to bury it!

8InchesOfWhiteMeat

Oct 3, 2021
I'm open to anything for a gift. No Flea medication as I am up to date on my Frontline Plus ™.

I want who ever gets me to have fun with it.

Anything from anyone on here will be special to me.

I'm already making a blueprint of the best place to bury it!
Get this boy some Tannerite Santa clause

Last edited:

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Santa clause aint even real, yall giving out your address to the fbi
What’s sad, is there are actually people who think like this. People so dumb, that they think a government agency doesn’t already have access to everything about them.

8InchesOfWhiteMeat

Oct 3, 2021
I seriously hate being this drunk, i feel like I have to commit to every retarded thought that crosses my brain, even online i have say it. its better than being depressed tho i guess

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
gonna delete this browser so it takes my login with it, i need a breathalizer device to check how much i drank before i go online
Nah. You're good.

And if your my secret santa I'd like some Chinese love egg cleaning solution please.

The stains are really taking root.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I never thought about putting what I'd want. I'm a large- novelty T-shirts or rashguards, partial to bourbon or whiskey from your neck of the woods, big asses, news/current events.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Double ended? No, no, no. I only need one end. I’m a guy.

edit: and I don’t have anyone to share with. That second end wouldn’t get much use.
it's a spare for when you wear out one end on Saturday...that way you don't have to go to the smut store on Sunday.

man, that's awkward.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Some info to make shopping a bit easier.

Shirts and Hoodies usually XL (I started Xfit and the powerlifting has got me swelling up)

Hats need to be large

Sports team I support are the Vegas Golden Knights but like any college/Uni team apparel that has good colours or logo

My main hobbies are Crossfit, fly fishing, mountain biking and cycling, snowboarding, Xbox

Things I enjoy are good food and coffee, don’t drink but smoke weed, things that are unique to someone’s area, the odd puzzle and Sci-fi book/movie.

For your troubles

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Some info to make shopping a bit easier.

Shirts and Hoodies usually XL (I started Xfit and the powerlifting has got me swelling up)

Hats need to be large

Sports team I support are the Vegas Golden Knights but like any college/Uni team apparel that has good colours or logo

My main hobbies are Crossfit, fly fishing, mountain biking and cycling, snowboarding, Xbox

Things I enjoy are good food and coffee, don’t drink but smoke weed, things that are unique to someone’s area, the odd puzzle and Sci-fi book/movie.

For your troubles
CrossFit? Someone get this cunt a Morris dancing outfit so he can have a less gay hobby.