Personal Secret Santa: Black Fridays Matter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

St. germain

Dec 2, 2021
it's your step-dad's car.

he's a chiropractor.

he pops your mom's hips.
i dont know what to say man. you guys are so cool. dont mind me man. am an old player and i have no idea how ya play the game this days. am out of my league here.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I can't contact my secret santa thanks to an over zealous mod. And it's really spoiling my experience.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Gifts out today.

I figured they'd arrive early this week, but I was then informed they'd arrive on the 23rd. So, uh, sorry recipient, but they should still make it in time.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Still working on mine.

ive got a killer present. A real knicker wetter, just not sure my dude will make It work. If he does he will swim in fanny.

I have other stuff too. Just haven’t bought it yet

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Still working on mine.

ive got a killer present. A real knicker wetter, just not sure my dude will make It work. If he does he will swim in fanny.

I have other stuff too. Just haven’t bought it yet
Sir, you've got less than 14 days. You better group your poop.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
My custom creation should arrive Monday. The production of it is TBD... I may need to change the direction of the production and do it myself, worst case scenario. Please pray that I don't have to do so.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Never go wrong with a Yeti product. Much appreciated to whoever sent this out!

AFD5AB20-D85E-4676-8808-7F7623E155AA.jpeg

Even has the fancy new lid slider.?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Just sent the first salvo of my Christmas present, due to land 23rd or 24th. Hoping the 24th. Second phase will be sent on Saturday.

Happy.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I worked out I'm actually only buying 11 presents.

The rest are cash gifts. They don't really count. Nephews and nieces just want money.

That's why I love this secret santa shit. I've added a real surprise. Maybe 2.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Never go wrong with a Yeti product. Much appreciated to whoever sent this out!

View attachment 55175

Even has the fancy new lid slider.?
I was going to send you a small assortment of marijuana products, but that was getting really sketchy, really fast, and frankly I didn't feel like getting arrested because I don't understand how grey market grass works. Although I need to give recognition to jason73 @jason73 for doing his best to point me in the right direction.

But I digress. I don't know if you already have any Yeti shit or not, but I have one of those and since getting it use it every single day. It is plain and simple the best coffee mug that exists. I hope you can make good use of it, there's one other thing on it's way. I'll explain that when it shows up.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I was going to send you a small assortment of marijuana products, but that was getting really sketchy, really fast, and frankly I didn't feel like getting arrested because I don't understand how grey market grass works. Although I need to give recognition to jason73 @jason73 for doing his best to point me in the right direction.

But I digress. I don't know if you already have any Yeti shit or not, but I have one of those and since getting it use it every single day. It is plain and simple the best coffee mug that exists. I hope you can make good use of it, there's one other thing on it's way. I'll explain that when it shows up.
Thanks again beard. I’ve stolen a friends Yeti for a short while and loved it. This is perfect.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Thanks again beard. I’ve stolen a friends Yeti for a short while and loved it. This is perfect.
The only flaw of it, is it probably won't fit in the cup holder of your truck. But I assume your truck isn't a manual so just drive with one hand.