Personal Secret Santa: Black Fridays Matter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Thing is. English. Is thicker than blood you conquered don't get it.

Its like we know how Alexander felt.
When did England conquer the colonies?

I mean, you tried to have your way...but we all know how that worked out.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
When did England conquer the colonies?

I mean, you tried to have your way...but we all know how that worked out.

We created the colonies but you ungrateful bastards didn't want a king 2 thousand miles away to rule you.

To this day from Prince Andrew down we know it was your biggest mistake.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
We created the colonies but you ungrateful bastards didn't want a king 2 thousand miles away to rule you.

Remember when they tried to invade Canada to stick it to England and we burned the White House down? Classic.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

All the best of England had left for America by 1775. Modern UK is like mold growing on leftovers in the fridge

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
All the best of England had left for America by 1775. Modern UK is like mold growing on leftovers in the fridge

Its spelt mould you reject.

You even bastardize the language we gifted you.

Ungrateful whelps.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Made it more efficient
One way of saying you've dumbed it down I guess.

Efficiency savings always mean a good thing in merika

Hey Chad and Eugene. We've worked out that if we add Laquisha's and Jesus's hours by 4 a day we don't need you. Sure they are on less money than you but it's more efficient.

Thank you for your service.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
One way of saying you've dumbed it down I guess.

Efficiency savings always mean a good thing in merika

Hey Chad and Eugene. We've worked out that if we add Laquisha's and Jesus's hours by 4 a day we don't need you. Sure they are on less money than you but it's more efficient.

Thank you for your service.
only in England would inefficiency be lauded.

how much you pay the royal family to do nothing?

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Black coffee drinker?

a friend of my cousin posted on facebook that he spent a year slowly weaning himself off of coffee adds, and taught himself to drink black coffee.

because it always seemed so cool when people ordered "coffee, black" in the movies.

hipsters gotta hipster. If you can drink black coffee, it's because you drank a lot of coffee when there was no option but "black".

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
a friend of my cousin posted on facebook that he spent a year slowly weaning himself off of coffee adds, and taught himself to drink black coffee.

because it always seemed so cool when people ordered "coffee, black" in the movies.

hipsters gotta hipster. If you can drink black coffee, it's because you drank a lot of coffee when there was no option but "black".
My personal observation is just that for a lot of years people drank shitty coffee, which lead to people adding shit to it to make it drinkable. In this day and age when good coffee is so accessible, I just drink that, if it isn't I don't bother.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
My personal observation is just that for a lot of years people drank shitty coffee, which lead to people adding shit to it to make it drinkable. In this day and age when good coffee is so accessible, I just drink that, if it isn't I don't bother.
literally how I started adding stuff to my coffee. Grew up drinking black because that's all that was available. Getting up at 5AM to feed hogs when it's -15F, you got black coffee or you got nothing. Same when I was in the military, coffee was decent and there wasn't cream and sugar laying around.

then I moved to OR and worked midnights in a factory, and we'd go to Shari's (a regional Denny's) for pie and coffee on break. At 3 AM, their coffee was shit, but I could drink it with a little cream and sugar. Then I started work as an engineer on day-shift, and a friend bought me a Dutch Bros "Annihilator" - candy-coffee became my regular. But it was expensive AF in Arizona, so I bought a Kuerig with a frother and my own flavor syrup, now I sit here on a Sunday drinking homemade candy-coffee because I work from home and it's always here.

but when TEOTWAWKI is upon us, I can drink black without a second thought.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I disagree with this fully. I moved to black coffee to keep off of energy drinks and cocks.
When I started drinking coffee I put the creamer and sugar in it and I started getting skinny fat because of little things like that in my life. Unneeded sugar added to everything I was taking including my drinks. So removing sugar from liquids and calories from liquids is low hanging fruit.

I couldn't figure out how people liked black coffee. I grew up with my dad making garbage Folgers with no good ratio of coffee to water.

I now use fresh ground coffee. I have learned about using the right amount of coffee by weight and made myself a scoop that pretty much gives me within a few grams that amount for each pot. I buy better than average coffee beans. So it's not tedious but I did have to set up a system.
I have a better than Starbucks cup of coffee every morning.

I truly enjoy it.

But yes I get a grande vanilla latte if I'm on a road trip and it tastes like heaven too. But a different type. Good black coffee is refreshing to me too.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
literally how I started adding stuff to my coffee. Grew up drinking black because that's all that was available. Getting up at 5AM to feed hogs when it's -15F, you got black coffee or you got nothing. Same when I was in the military, coffee was decent and there wasn't cream and sugar laying around.

then I moved to OR and worked midnights in a factory, and we'd go to Shari's (a regional Denny's) for pie and coffee on break. At 3 AM, their coffee was shit, but I could drink it with a little cream and sugar. Then I started work as an engineer on day-shift, and a friend bought me a Dutch Bros "Annihilator" - candy-coffee became my regular. But it was expensive AF in Arizona, so I bought a Kuerig with a frother and my own flavor syrup, now I sit here on a Sunday drinking homemade candy-coffee because I work from home and it's always here.

but when TEOTWAWKI is upon us, I can drink black without a second thought.
Black Rifle Murdered Out is my favorite, but it's not something you find in the grocery store. Kicking Horse coffee is pretty easy to find around here, but it's pricey if it's not on sale. Folgers premium line, I think it's called 1855 or something has a dark roast that's pretty good. Nowhere near as good as the other 2, but it's quite a bit cheaper and is certainly good enough. My wife will usually add a dash of cinnamon to whatever coffee we have around. I could live without it, but it's a nice touch.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I disagree with this fully. I moved to black coffee to keep off of energy drinks and cocks.
When I started drinking coffee I put the creamer and sugar in it and I started getting skinny fat because of little things like that in my life. Unneeded sugar added to everything I was taking including my drinks. So removing sugar from liquids and calories from liquids is low hanging fruit.

I couldn't figure out how people liked black coffee. I grew up with my dad making garbage Folgers with no good ratio of coffee to water.

I now use fresh ground coffee. I have learned about using the right amount of coffee by weight and made myself a scoop that pretty much gives me within a few grams that amount for each pot. I buy better than average coffee beans. So it's not tedious but I did have to set up a system.
I have a better than Starbucks cup of coffee every morning.

I truly enjoy it.

But yes I get a grande vanilla latte if I'm on a road trip and it tastes like heaven too. But a different type. Good black coffee is refreshing to me too.
it's funny, my doctor (a real doctor, not a chiropractor like you) told me my cholesterol was up, so I switched to 2% milk.

next step is to cut candy-coffee to afternoons, and then to weekends only.

I'll probably just make a coffee shot, drop in an ice cube and pound it during the week

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
LOL at explaining why you drink black coffee.

The only reason to put milk or creamer in coffee is to cool it down so you can crush it before destroying your adversaries, and the only reason to put sweetener in it is you pee sitting down.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Back when I used to be in sales, I would nurse a coffee in between stops throughout the day. I drank so much old and cold coffee, that I’m pleased with almost anything that is even quasi-fresh and warm.
Anything to wash the wiener taste out of your mouth between “sales”.

I’m speaking from experience, brother.