Personal Secret Santa: Black Fridays Matter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Back when I used to be in sales, I would nurse a coffee in between stops throughout the day. I drank so much old and cold coffee, that I’m pleased with almost anything that is even quasi-fresh and warm.
You must have fucking crushed in sales.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
imagine having a chimney from only 2 kinds of bricks.

i bet that's real mortar, not just clay dirt that he pissed on.
That's not even aluminum siding. That is fucking WOOD. Do you know what wood costs right now? I mean, I don't but I'm pretty sure it's expensive. Hey, Hauler @Hauler get in here and do an appraisal on Dick Niaz @Dick Niaz 's house.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The queen's English comes in many, many flavours.
i had to translate for a drunk Irish friend, talking to an Irish customer service rep, about a lost credit card.

he called the 1-800 number, they couldn't understand him, so they put him through to a CSR in Ireland. She couldn't understand him.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I disagree with this fully. I moved to black coffee to keep off of energy drinks and cocks.
When I started drinking coffee I put the creamer and sugar in it and I started getting skinny fat because of little things like that in my life. Unneeded sugar added to everything I was taking including my drinks. So removing sugar from liquids and calories from liquids is low hanging fruit.

I couldn't figure out how people liked black coffee. I grew up with my dad making garbage Folgers with no good ratio of coffee to water.

I now use fresh ground coffee. I have learned about using the right amount of coffee by weight and made myself a scoop that pretty much gives me within a few grams that amount for each pot. I buy better than average coffee beans. So it's not tedious but I did have to set up a system.
I have a better than Starbucks cup of coffee every morning.

I truly enjoy it.

But yes I get a grande vanilla latte if I'm on a road trip and it tastes like heaven too. But a different type. Good black coffee is refreshing to me too.
Have you had a coffee from a Nespresso machine? If so how would you say it compares to your process?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I disagree with this fully. I moved to black coffee to keep off of energy drinks and cocks.
When I started drinking coffee I put the creamer and sugar in it and I started getting skinny fat because of little things like that in my life. Unneeded sugar added to everything I was taking including my drinks. So removing sugar from liquids and calories from liquids is low hanging fruit.

I couldn't figure out how people liked black coffee. I grew up with my dad making garbage Folgers with no good ratio of coffee to water.

I now use fresh ground coffee. I have learned about using the right amount of coffee by weight and made myself a scoop that pretty much gives me within a few grams that amount for each pot. I buy better than average coffee beans. So it's not tedious but I did have to set up a system.
I have a better than Starbucks cup of coffee every morning.

I truly enjoy it.

But yes I get a grande vanilla latte if I'm on a road trip and it tastes like heaven too. But a different type. Good black coffee is refreshing to me too.
I too need to lay off the cocks. They're so damn addictive though.

Cream n sugar are for people who don't enjoy the flavour of coffee, or haven't found a preferred roast of coffee yet.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I recieved my mug today. I like the size & depth. Solid cup, has a nice balance.

Thanks to whoever sent it. Really nice gesture.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I received my gifts and didn't even post the damn pics.

I got a case full of desperados, one of my favourite beers. It has a tequila twistdesperados_tequila_lager_beer_650ml_bottle_66347_T1.jpg

Some badger xxx hot sauce. I haven't tried it yet as I'm scared and my ass area is in recuperation mode. But one I'm fixed I'm gonna create a whole new dish involving it. I can't wait.

Sauce-badgers-XXX-cropped.png

And a box of magical flowers, which are delightful. I actually got scared at first it was some grow your own magic mushrooms or something.

flowerbox_300x.jpg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Let's not forget a tmmac t shirt in grey, which fits fantastic.

I may even order myself a pink one down the line for special occasions

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
LOL at explaining why you drink black coffee.

The only reason to put milk or creamer in coffee is to cool it down so you can crush it before destroying your adversaries, and the only reason to put sweetener in it is you pee sitting down.
I drink ice coffee with milk and 2 splendas. Do you want to continue down this path?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Have you had a coffee from a Nespresso machine? If so how would you say it compares to your process?
Yes. I like them quite a bit in the world of single cup makers.
They are just different. I'm not making anything espresso or mixed espresso coffee like. I'm just making drip coffee.