Personal Secret Santa: Black Fridays Matter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Thank you Filthy @Filthy for running this! It brings a lot of laughs, joy, and most importantly, makes this global forum feel like a small group of friends. We appreciate the time & effort you put into brining the Christmas spirit to TMMAC!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Thank you Filthy @Filthy for running this! It brings a lot of laughs, joy, and most importantly, makes this global forum feel like a small group of friends. We appreciate the time & effort you put into brining the Christmas spirit to TMMAC!
aw shucks.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Ugh, you’re such a buoyant queer.

...but the good kind. ?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Silly Americans and thier guns.

"I need to protect my family and my property"

"So I'll lock my guns in a safe because I'm responsible! "

Should be plenty of time when the home invaders arrive for you to go get your guns from the safe and fend them off....

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018

Should be plenty of time when the home invaders arrive for you to go get your guns from the safe and fend them off....
Silly Brits
“I have a Steyr AUG, but it’s on a video game.”
Just LOL

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Woohoo the boogieman is gonna come kill me and my family. Let's go buy lots of guns and hide them in a big ass safe so they can't be stolen.

Hahahahaha

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

the safe is there to protect you from my guns. They autonomously go out in a blood-lust and shoot up schools if not locked up.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
As apposed to spending hundreds of not thousands of dollars on something to hide in a safe just in case....

Broad brush, my friend.
A vast majority of the guns I own are not for home protection. Mostly for hunting and the range. Plus I keep a lot of other cool shit in there like silver and some sick blades.
The invitation to go to the range of you’re ever in the area is still open.

Much like your butt wound.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Broad brush, my friend.
A vast majority of the guns I own are not for home protection. Mostly for hunting and the range. Plus I keep a lot of other cool shit in there like silver and some sick blades.
The invitation to go to the range of you’re ever in the area is still open.

Much like your butt wound.
Almost closed now.

This silly Brit is ex military and signed off by academi (used to be called blackwater)

I reckon in a rifle shoot I could out perform any Yankee Doodle on this website apart from Tim Kennedy @Tim Kennedy

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
the safe is there to protect you from my guns. They autonomously go out in a blood-lust and shoot up schools if not locked up.
Mongoloidism imo. If I needed to have a gun I'd wear it on a holster.

If you want real home defense you should watch home alone. And the Goonies.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Almost closed now.

This silly Brit is ex military and signed off by academi (used to be called blackwater)

I reckon in a rifle shoot I could out perform any Yankee Doodle on this website apart from Tim Kennedy @Tim Kennedy
That’s good.
And I know you’re trying to be a provocateur.
Hopefully one day you’ll get to shoot an M1 Garand.