Seems that Jacare has re-signed with the ufc

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Maybe taking a look at their LHW rankings and seeing how many dudes they've lost to free agency or early retirement may have been a wake-up call. Maybe they decided to pay him what he was worth because they don't want Middleweight to be next. Maybe. Possibly.

Kind of hard to make big money title fights or make new stars when the divisions are falling apart. Harder to make fresh match-ups, harder to simply create the situations where the new McGregor can arise, if you don't have someone for them to build their name off of.

Combo

Jan 22, 2017
Let's hope he makes millions and becomes champ. Dude is a KILLER.

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
Maybe taking a look at their LHW rankings and seeing how many dudes they've lost to free agency or early retirement may have been a wake-up call. Maybe they decided to pay him what he was worth because they don't want Middleweight to be next. Maybe. Possibly.

Kind of hard to make big money title fights or make new stars when the divisions are falling apart. Harder to make fresh match-ups, harder to simply create the situations where the new McGregor can arise, if you don't have someone for them to build their name off of.
I think it has more to do with the fact that the UFC values Jacare more than mousasi, or at least the new owners do.

My reasoning is that the UFC is in short term gain mode; We all know this. Jacare has more short term benefits than mousasi has. Brasil is basically UFC's second biggest market. The UFC holds about 4 or so events there annually. They need Brazilian names for those cards. How many events has the UFC held in holland?

I'm not arguing the legitimacy of mousasi. Anyone could see that mousasi is as legit as a fighter as any. What I'm saying is that he is more of a long term investment. Ufc doesn't wanna see return 3,4,5 years from now. They want return now