Segal is Coaching Cormier

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Does anyone have a running tab on the Seagal W-L record? It seems like whenever he shows up offering his "advice" the fighter loses. The Seagal effect might be stronger than the Madden curse.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Does anyone have a running tab on the Seagal W-L record? It seems like whenever he shows up offering his "advice" the fighter loses. The Seagal effect might be stronger than the Madden curse.
About the same as Drake.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
I remember him teaching the taekwondo black belt Anderson Silva how to do a front kick and I think he taught something to his good friend Jon Jones. Those are the ones I quickly recall

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I remember him teaching the taekwondo black belt Anderson Silva how to do a front kick and I think he taught something to his good friend Jon Jones. Those are the ones I quickly recall
I remember him taking credit for Anderson Silva's kick and Machida's too...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcNgrp2Ftew