Self-described 'degenerate gambler' Jon Anik discusses rise of MMA betting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

UFC commentator and self-described “degenerate gambler” Jon Anik said he was betting MMA before it was cool.

Now that there’s some big money floating around on big fights, all the better.

“The UFC and MMA handle that Vegas is taking in has grown exponentially,” he told MMAjunkie. “When Conor McGregor fights, they’re doing major action – seven-figure action on Conor McGregor fights. As a degenerate, lifelong gambler, that’s very exciting for me.

“I don’t think it’ll ever consistently be on an NFL level, but I’ve always looked at it as another lens through which to look at a sporting event, and I don’t take it for much more than it is.”

Self-described 'degenerate gambler' Jon Anik discusses rise of MMA betting

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
LOL good for him

It can be done...but takes away from fight enjoyment for me

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I don't bet on MMA ... but i did talk myself out of betting $100 on Holly at 11-1
Not happy about that lol

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
is it inception to post an article about a degenerate gambler talking about gambling in a website full of degenerate gamblers.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
is it inception to post an article about a degenerate gambler talking about gambling in a website full of degenerate gamblers.
I assume basically everyone on here is a degenerate gambler, alcoholic, drug addict, sex worker, or sex offender, and usually a combination of multiple of those.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It had been suspected for a while he liked to gamble