General Senate Judiciary Committee Report on Jan 6th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Why would the DOJ arrest FBI?
They wouldn't ..they'd create a fake right group and call them the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys - (Ray Epps to instigate an insurrection.) .. use the media to pump up a false hate group and blame Christian Americas who believe in peace, freedom, and god given rights...that is how they try to take over...

How's Commie Shumer doing these days? Hollyweird? ....

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
They wouldn't ..they'd create a fake right group and call them the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys - (Ray Epps to instigate an insurrection.) .. use the media to pump up a false hate group and blame Christian Americas who believe in peace, freedom, and god given rights...that is how they try to take over...
And those arrested and sitting in jail were FBI agents or knuckle breathing Magatards who got tricked into ‘entrapment’?

M

member 1013

Who here is making excuses for looters and rioters, and trying to claim that it was undercover feds and Proud Boys stirring it up?

Also, Chaz is a very different thing than Jan 6. I would have hung out at Chaz and taking a look around during the day, in the early days. Should it have continued as it did and been allowed to be taken over by an unorganised scattering of random thugs opportunists? Absolutely not. But unlike Jan 6, the anti police brutality protests weren't built on lying poison from the ground up. ?

??
Zeph @Zeph was down

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Using the Cline Center’s Coup D’état Project definitions, the storming of the US Capitol Building on January 6, 2021 was an attempted coup d’état: an organized, illegal attempt to intervene in the presidential transition by displacing the power of the Congress to certify the election. Specifically, at the time of this writing, we classify it as an attempted dissident coup.
Based on how the transfer works, nothing they could have done that day would have stopped it.

Saying it was an attempted coup is like saying paying for someone's lunch is attempted murder.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
a term of importance that is currently being debated is "seditious conspiracy"

sedition: made an effort to interfere with the lawful function of the federal government

conspiracy: agreement between two or more people to commit a crime

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Proud Boy's Modeling Photos Help Sleuths Bust Him For Assaulting Cops On Jan. 6
A Proud Boy and military veteran who tried to storm the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, was arrested this week after online sleuthsidentified him with the help of photos from his modeling career.

Alan Fischer, also known as A.J. Fischer, was arrested in Florida and charged in D.C.with assaulting/resisting/impeding federal officers, civil disorder, entering restricted buildings or grounds, and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, according to court records.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Lol at the Daily Boulder being extreme left. I'm sorry, but you have no idea about what the words you are using mean.
I’m using their words

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Proud Boy's Modeling Photos Help Sleuths Bust Him For Assaulting Cops On Jan. 6
A Proud Boy and military veteran who tried to storm the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, was arrested this week after online sleuthsidentified him with the help of photos from his modeling career.

Alan Fischer, also known as A.J. Fischer, was arrested in Florida and charged in D.C.with assaulting/resisting/impeding federal officers, civil disorder, entering restricted buildings or grounds, and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, according to court records.
Geniuses recording themselves for easy pickin's.?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I’m using their words

Their words are wrong then. Where are the tankies articles excusing the Soviet Union's use of tanks? Those are the articles you'd find on an exteme left site. I can mention a few sites further left that the milque toast centre left Daily Boulder like Jacobin, Novara Media, or The Morning Star. But none of them are extreme left either.

By denying anything further left exists than Daily Boulder they shorten the overton window to something more palatable to the ruling elite.

Last edited:

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Their words are wrong then. Where is are the tankies articles excusing the Soviet Union's use of tanks? Those are the articles you'd find on an exteme left site. I can mention a few sites further left that the milque toast centre left Daily Boulder like Jacobin, Novara Media, or The Morning Star. But none of them are extreme left either.

By denying anything further left exists than Daily Boulder they shorten the overton window to something more palatable to the ruling elite.
I’m ok discrediting this site in the future

It’s also fascinating that in a thread with people using the term “insurrection” incorrectly. You go after a fact check site to defend leftist “news”

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I’m ok discrediting this site in the future

It’s also fascinating that in a thread with people using the term “insurrection” incorrectly. You go after a fact check site to defend leftist “news”
Still arguing McCarthy didn’t make that statement?