NSFW serial jerker nuts on 100 chicks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

The phantom ejaculator has finally been caught, having sprayed over 100 women with cum since 2011.

Tetsuya Fukuda has been arrested for the series of attacks in Tokyo. He is thought to have cut holes in his jacket so he was able to pleasure himself.

His game was up when DNA test proved he had ejaculated on a school girls skirt. Upon his arrest he stated:

I get excited when in close contact with a woman on a crowded train.

A victim of his offence came forward and was mortified:

It happened to me as well but I didn’t know who had done it. It is just disgusting, he needs help.

Wow. What a strange man.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I kind of want to laugh. I mean its so over the top. But then I think about some dude nutting randomly on me and I would beat the ever loving shit out of him before presenting him to the nearest cop. Then you think about being a Japanese woman that is smaller than he is and unlikely to have a lot of support in said ass kicking.

Lock that weirdo away for a long ass time dude.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
Theres a video on Liveleak were a black dude on a bus blows his load to the girl next to him. She starts recording the creep than calls him out...as shes calling him out you can see him blow LOL. Ill find the video.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Creeps like this motherfucker is what keeps me up at night, thinking about what type of people are out there around my daughters.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
It happened to me as well but I didn’t know who had done it. It is just disgusting, he needs help.

Wow. What a strange man
I'm sad this happened to you, Jason. I hope you recover soon.