Lifestyle Serious question: NSFW

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Does anyone really enjoy fingering a chick? Unless it's to let her suck my fingers to tell me how good she tastes before I go down on her, I really don't see the point. I'll go down on a chick all day, but fingering her really doesn't do it for me. Am I the only one who feels this way?

M

member 1013

Does anyone really enjoy fingering a chick? Unless it's to let her suck my fingers to tell me how good she tastes before I go down on her, I really don't see the point. I'll go down on a chick all day, but fingering her really doesn't do it for me. Am I the only one who feels this way?
I think vaginas r gross OP

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like it. I'm good at it though, gets them all fired up and begging for the dick

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I definitely don't enjoy it but it is my duty to reciprocate especially since I enjoy irrumating and that takes a lot of goodwill earned.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
but fingering her really doesn't do it for me.
LMAO. It's not about you, bro.
I'm into it. I like getting them excited. Even had a girl ask me with bated breath "Where the hell did you learn that?"

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I love all manner of manipulating a vagina to illicit the desired response, whether it be by finger, mouth, cock, or any other possible way of said satisfaction. I enjoy it all!

I'm an enthusiastic giver :)

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Eh. It's like going to Ocho Rios. Would I like to climb Dunns River Falls again, sure. But I've been there before. Been there, done that.