Serious question: What is wrong with Mayhem Miller?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
These are his last series of tweets. Now I'm sure there is some sort of meaning behind them...to him anyway. But I truly wonder what is going with this dude. He seems like a highly intelligent guy, who had so much going for him at one time. Then it's like he went off of the deep end. Is it mental illness? Women?

MAYHEM@mayhemmiller 9m9 minutes ago

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

MAYHEM@mayhemmiller · 9m9 minutes ago

Your opinion is irrelevant without a listening ear and open heart-that's true of anyone reading this, writing this or formulating a response

MAYHEM@mayhemmiller · 12m12 minutes ago

Pain is love and we are all sadomasochists with a hurt chamber and flame thrower thumping inside our chests

MAYHEM@mayhemmiller · 27m27 minutes ago

A sea of ever changing faces-all the same and all unique-a parade of similarities all striving for individuality, falling within data points

MAYHEM@mayhemmiller · 1h1 hour ago

IDEK HOW TO SPELL THE WORD ABSTINENT

MAYHEM@mayhemmiller · 1h1 hour ago

ABSTENINT

MAYHEM@mayhemmiller · 5h5 hours ago

IDEK WHERE I'M IS http://instagram.com/p/yz8pnQHUmw/

MAYHEM@mayhemmiller · 6h6 hours ago

Ever want to call everyone, and simultaneously call no one? pic.twitter.com/ejZPDnwvKA

MAYHEM@mayhemmiller · 14h14 hours ago

He declared himself a cosmopolitan and a citizen of the world rather than claiming allegiance to just one place. There are many tales...

MAYHEM@mayhemmiller · 16h16 hours ago

I PUT U THROUGH PAIN TEST YOUR RESOLVE

MAYHEM@mayhemmiller · 19h19 hours ago

AO @mayhemSLR in town at @AvalonHollywood

MAYHEM@mayhemmiller · 19h19 hours ago

You have mental health problems, checking Twitter at this hour on a whatever day it is.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I'm as confused by twitter as I am by Mayhem......and ironically I have no use for either one at this point.

There was a point in Strikeforce I really thought Mayhem was maturing as a fighter and a man.......and it seemed like over night that any strides he made just vanished. Kind of sad even though he's done 99% of it to himself.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The rumblings of a mad man. Scared to see how his story ends. I always enjoyed his fighting and his theatrics. Any chance he is just trolling for attention??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Tiiimmmaaayyy;n16263 said:
Any chance he is just trolling for attention??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope that's all it is.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think he has serious issues but he plays upon it for attention to his persona. In other words he's not all there but he realizes that and plays up to create waves.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
It could be that he is gathering content for a book that he hopes to write,but he is off.

Way off.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Vanity. He wants all eyes on him at all times.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Diddnt work out for 2pac and I can't see it going any better for mayhem

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I believe it's bipolar, he was most likely able to control it for years through heavy training and medication but it seems he's either come off the medication or he's ok but playing up to it for attention. Either way, I wish him nothing but positive vibes, he was always entertaining from his fights, to bully beatdown and his stint on TUF. He seems like a good dude at heart and I hope this has a happy ending.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Song2;n16421 said:
Diddnt work out for 2pac and I can't see it going any better for mayhem
Pac knew he was going to die and worked relentlessly to leave a legacy...mayhem on other hand has just lst it..his story is more similar to war machines..dont ever compare pac and Mayhem homie lol..i see what you did there haha..pac said all EYEZ on me :p

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Gilbosh;n16422 said:
I believe it's bipolar, he was most likely able to control it for years through heavy training and medication but it seems he's either come off the medication or he's ok but playing up to it for attention. Either way, I wish him nothing but positive vibes, he was always entertaining from his fights, to bully beatdown and his stint on TUF. He seems like a good dude at heart and I hope this has a happy ending.
He does seem like he's a good dude. Maybe he's got it together and we're all being trolled, lol.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He mentioned taking meds years ago on his website. I think he has mental health issues he isn't controlling very well. Probably self medicating with booze and pills which leads to his outbursts.

He seems like a good guy though.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I Wild Each It;n16477 said:
He does seem like he's a good dude. Maybe he's got it together and we're all being trolled, lol.
I hope your right man, I hope your right

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
After the UFC cut Mayhem it was all downhill. His show got cancelled, he thought he was going to become a big movie start even though he played a fighter for about 2 minutes in here comes the boom, he went on Ariels show as lucky patrick even though nobody knew that was his name from the movie and went totally nuts etc etc. The guy has lost it completely.

Rico_Cutler

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I used to think it was just an act and he was trolling. Now its pretty clear the guy really has some screws loose.