General Sex Chicken & CMNH scrapping on the internets

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
We have great talks but then it devolves into the “I’m not fat!” “I’m not a pedophile!” argument. Sometimes it goes on for hours.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
who's the dude with chameleon eyes?
He looks familiar, is that the asshole who goes round stores trying to find stuff that's labelled at the wrong price, then goes apeshit if he can't buy it at that (obviously incorrect) price?

I remember some guy doing that a while back, trying to buy an electric toothbrush for a few cents or something? He took a pic of the young woman who was the store manager and tried to rile up Twitter to go after her, but it went viral on Reddit and a GoFundMe was set up to send her on a nice holiday for having to put up with his bullshit, last I heard it had raised thousands.

I may be totally wrong, it might not be him. I'll hunt around and see if I can find the Reddit post.

EDIT: I couldn't find anything, I'm probably wrong on that one.

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He looks familiar, is that the asshole who goes round stores trying to find stuff that's labelled at the wrong price, then goes apeshit if he can't buy it at that (obviously incorrect) price?

I remember some guy doing that a while back, trying to buy an electric toothbrush for a few cents or something? He took a pic of the young woman who was the store manager and tried to rile up Twitter to go after her, but it went viral on Reddit and a GoFundMe was set up to send her on a nice holiday for having to put up with his bullshit, last I heard it had raised thousands.

I may be totally wrong, it might not be him. I'll hunt around and see if I can find the Reddit post.

EDIT: I couldn't find anything, I'm probably wrong on that one.
I'll accept it as truth, and throw it in @Sex Chicken's face at every opportunity