General Sex chicken, I have to admit. You have pretty nice bis, so I was curious...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
How do think those little nuggets are going to win the only competition between two stallions that actually matters...ARM WRESTLING.

Generate all the torque you want. It's worthless if you can't apply that power functionally. So maybe you have an edge up top, but when things go to the mat, you need strong forearms and grip to dominate. I've been training grip for arm wrestlingwres years and am SURE you would drop fast.
Just like in 2015 when John Breznk dominated the much larger and aesthetic Devon Larret. Google is your friend...and Breznk was known to all of the old guard long before he made it big. You can view his book on Amazon and read more about the wild runup. No, that's nothing like these guys have today.

Show me your little girl hands. I'll go first sissy chicken.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Now I train grip at least 4 times a week with a plywood table that I've added eight feet of rope hope to 68 lbs of raw iron... I once was going to use lead but then I worried about dust in the air for repeated repetitions. Once you get 68 pounds of raw iron moving a lot of heat can be generated from that rope so you also need to add some water to cool things off when you really pumping it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Robbie those are some nice mitts. Some people think you only need to work out in the gym to get good at arm wrestling... But that's really just the younger crowd that makes this... Read about the old guys and they knew what the real deal was. Smith, Alton, you name it... custom tables with no less than 48 pounds each time. That was a record for then when you consider that nobody had really considered all of the specific nutrition an arm wrestler would need. Back then they just ate rabbits which doesn't have any carbs.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How do think those little nuggets are going to win the only competition between two stallions that actually matters...ARM WRESTLING.

Generate all the torque you want. It's worthless if you can't apply that power functionally. So maybe you have an edge up top, but when things go to the mat, you need strong forearms and grip to dominate. I've been training grip for arm wrestlingwres years and am SURE you would drop fast.
Just like in 2015 when John Breznk dominated the much larger and aesthetic Devon Larret. Google is your friend...and Breznk was known to all of the old guard long before he made it big. You can view his book on Amazon and read more about the wild runup. No, that's nothing like these guys have today.

Okay, just clicked this thread, is that really your hand? What In the double chocolate frosted fuck is going on here?

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

WTF dude. Your hands look like Disciplined Galt @Galt head