Personal @Sex Chicken Is A Man Of Virtue

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
The assassination of Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken's character must stop.
Behind his chiseled pecs is a huge heart.
I am not supposed to share this but he purposely loses the Monster Tournaments each and every time so that you guys can feel the sense of accomplishment that he does every day when he looks in the mirror. Did you guys really think that he is that bad at picking fights, a lobotomized monkey can make better picks than that. He loses on purpose. I know this because he mails me his real picks before the seasons started with strict instructions to not open it until after the season is over, and the man never picked incorrectly. Dead on everytime.
So consider that before you guys besmirch a man who once revived a man with mouth to mouth without even knowing the man was in distress and needing CPR.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Thanks for this thread RaginCajun @RaginCajun. I think people need to relax and realize i’m a human being who makes mistakes.
I think the problems for me started when last year video surfaced of me buying an old man a Labbatt Blue and then punching him in the head when he refused to drink it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thanks for this thread RaginCajun @RaginCajun. I think people need to relax and realize i’m a human being who makes mistakes.
I think the problems for me started when last year video surfaced of me buying an old man a Labbatt Blue and then punching him in the head when he refused to drink it.
Lies
Not a human

Literally a sexualchicken

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ever been stabbed?

Now that is swagger jacking SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2
Coincidentally this phrase grew from another one that involved a member of tmmac.

I don't want to name names, but his / her (let's not assume gender) quote of choice was...

"I'll stab u cunt. I ate humans in Siberia"

Or words to same effect

M

member 3289

Cuck 1: Hey bro make a thread about how great I am!

Cuck 2: Sure thing!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Btw, nuraknu @nuraknu is one of the nicest people to post on this site......I’m joking with her when I say she’s evil.....she’s possibly the nicest person on this site and probably the nicest person on this site, by far......

Love ya nuraknu @nuraknu

You’re the best