General Sexy science teacher shags 14 year old

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
This one completely blew my mind. Chick is at least a 9.5/10 and had to bang a 14 year old. That tells you there’s actually a mental issue going on there.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
There is only one way to fix this teacher/student sex issue- Give the teachers guns.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I'm waiting for the husband to publicly support her like all the pedo teachers husbands do.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
this happened florida? I am stunned nothing weird ever happens there.

boner city pop.1

This one completely blew my mind. Chick is at least a 9.5/10 and had to bang a 14 year old. That tells you there’s actually a mental issue going on there.
Maybe being attracted to people of that age is more common than we believe? I'm starting to wonder.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
If I was taken advantage of by a hot female teacher and my old man found out he would have blown a gasket.

Fuck he would be jealous and if my mom made a big deal about it he would have called her crazy

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I never bagged a teacher.
Although in high school we had a hottie English teacher with great tits. I don't think she meant to wear tight ass shirts, she just couldn't help it. During the winter we'd crack the windows to make the room cold in hopes of getting her nips hard.

She eventually caught on to what we were doing, but she wasn't mad. She just said with a smile "You guys need to behave".

Looking back now - I wonder if one of my mates got in on that and had the common sense not to tell a soul. Lucky bastard.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I never bagged a teacher.
Although in high school we had a hottie English teacher with great tits. I don't think she meant to wear tight ass shirts, she just couldn't help it. During the winter we'd crack the windows to make the room cold in hopes of getting her nips hard.

She eventually caught on to what we were doing, but she wasn't mad. She just said with a smile "You guys need to behave".

Looking back now - I wonder if one of my mates got in on that and had the common sense not to tell a soul. Lucky bastard.
I had a hot art teacher. Like all the other teachers, she wasn't a fan of me. However, it was pretty well known that a student was plowing her. Lucky bastard.