SF2: Spawn vs Black Bolt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Spawn vs Black Bolt

• Spawn

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Black Bolt

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Semi Final 2:

Spawn - La Paix @BirdWatcher vs Black Bolt - sparkuri @sparkuri

Rules:
The fight starts in a grassy field 100 miles from anywhere - if you want a fight in jungles, snow or a city, you have to take the fight there. They have their powers in their ideal settings (eg Superman has been solar charged, Neo is in the Matrix, Namor is fully hydrated etc).

Win is by KO/death. Fleeing the battle is a DQ.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Spawn:

sparkuri @sparkuri I'll need to research this "superhero" of yours to find out how best to exploit her/his weaknesses. I'm thinking you silmply love your career and electricity as a whole far more than me. Prepare yourself for death.

Last edited:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Black Bolt:

I'll have to research "Splawn", or whatever his name is as well La Paix @BirdWatcher.

At first I thought he was just another Venom suit-wearer, but it appears now he's a disgruntled preacher of some sort, and I'd feel bad just yelling at him, I'd like this to at least be fun, unlike aquagirl and Captain England.

I'll give you a heads up on Black Bolt's one weakness:

The Infinity Gauntlet

That should be easy enough to find ;-)

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
sparkuri @sparkuri I'll need to research this "superhero" of yours to find out how best to exploit her/his weaknesses. I'm thinking you silmply love your career and electricity as a whole far more than me. Prepare yourself for death.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'll have to research "Splawn", or whatever his name is as well La Paix @BirdWatcher.

At first I thought he was just another Venom suit-wearer, but it appears now he's a disgruntled preacher of some sort, and I'd feel bad just yelling at him, I'd like this to at least be fun, unlike aquagirl and Captain England.

The Infinity Gauntlet

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

The Infinity Gauntlet

How about we get our characters to sit down over a coffee and talk out their differences? Maybe one of us can convince the other to bow out gracefully without feeling shameful? If not you should prepare your anus.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How about we get our characters to sit down over a coffee and talk out their differences? Maybe one of us can convince the other to bow out gracefully without feeling shameful? If not you should prepare your anus.
I shit electrons, the invite is open to all ;-)

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We could always change the rules and joined forces against the other two morons

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ok in doing some research I ce across some telling pictures, Black Bolt is laaaaaame. Seriously.....

In a fight its this guy

Vs

Again...

Vs

And again...

Vs

Last one here

Vs

I'll post more in the form of words if need be but Black Bolt is smothered in weak sauce.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Black Bolt is athiest, so none of "Spawn"'s powers work on him.

Seriously, how does a "soul stealer" even be considered in a tournament?

According to powers, Spawn in GOD MODE kills everyone.
Galactus, Thanos, Celestials, Elementals, Beyonder, Dr Manhattan.....

I move to strike this superhero from this tournament, and bring in an ACTUAL superhero who
1) Is a good guy
2) Didn't get his powers from Jesus or Satan or whatever TF.

I feel sorry for the ACTUAL superheros before Beelzebub here...^^^

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

I move to strike this superhero from this tournament, and bring in an ACTUAL superhero who
1) Is a good guy

I don't think Spawn is unbeatable. IMHO, a full scream from Black Bolt would mess him up pretty badly

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Ok in doing some research I ce across some telling pictures, Black Bolt is laaaaaame. Seriously.....

In a fight its this guy

Vs

Again...

Vs

And again...

Vs

Last one here

Vs

I'll post more in the form of words if need be but Black Bolt is smothered in weak sauce.
All these pics prove is that Black Bolt has a vastly superior costume.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

1) Is a good guy

This here is a bitch move, suggesting my boy Spawn get removed due to some sort of technicalities screams "I'm just scurred to fight so lets call in the lawyers..."

I really expected more from you sparkuri @sparkuri I understand your love of electricity and get your "superhero" selection even though it's really is a squash match against Spawn. I accept your white flag of surrender.

But after you take your first sigh of relief know that you will see death from the darkest most powerful Superhero to ever live! Chains, spikes, necroplasm, super stregth and an entire arsenal that a lightning bug could simply not imagine will reign down upon thee until you are nothing more than an annoying static charge. I'm disgusted at your weakness Black Bolt!

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'm gonna tally this up on Monday and then set up the Final.

Current score is 5-2 in favour of Spawn.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good, I'm gonna come in here and wreck this joker in a minute.
I think after scrambling electrons in Spawns brain, he'll want to take his spawning upstream, where I'll liquefy his entire existence, resolidify him for giggles, give him a power punch at 25,000 mph(that's like 35,000 kph canad), and shove his ASS up his ASS.

Then I'll scream so loud that hell won't have enough material to work with to resurrect this "superhero".
That's assuming his remains make it down to Hades after his wardrobe malfunction clogs the escalator.

After I'm done with this wannabe Venom knockoff, I'll kick the living shit out of Apocalypse, AGAIN.

/*Drops mic

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Good, I'm gonna come in here and wreck this joker in a minute.
I think after scrambling electrons in Spawns brain, he'll want to take his spawning upstream, where I'll liquefy his entire existence, resolidify him for giggles, give him a power punch at 25,000 mph(that's like 35,000 kph canad), and shove his ASS up his ASS.

Then I'll scream so loud that hell won't have enough material to work with to resurrect this "superhero".
That's assuming his remains make it down to Hades after his wardrobe malfunction clogs the escalator.

After I'm done with this wannabe Venom knockoff, I'll kick the living shit out of Apocalypse, AGAIN.

/*Drops mic