SHAM REVEALED!!! CONOR and MAYWEATHER Share a Private Jet To London

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
But...but...but.... I thought Conor had insulted all black women. How could they share such close quarters????

Maybe they set up a a cage fencing IN THE PLANE to separate them.............?

Nov 21, 2015
The fact that people don't think they are working together to promote this fight is
astonishing to me. Two fighters teams promoting a fight together. Is that not
how its supposed to work?

Doesn't mean they don't poke and irritate each other too far once in a while

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
The fact that people don't think they are working together to promote this fight is
astonishing to me. Two fighters teams promoting a fight together. Is that not
how its supposed to work?

Doesn't mean they don't poke and irritate each other too far once in a while
It only makes sense that they would agree to do whatever it takes to build this too K2. It's working - maybe even going a little overboard. But it's working for them

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
As long as they hate each other on stage who cares? It's all a dog and pony show anyway lol

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Mayweather has 3 private jets moving people about. Could easily be a confusion from the Mirror, they aren't known for their investigative journalism. They are rag.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Mayweather and McGregor share private jet for flight from New York to London

Hours after "almost coming to blows" these guys get caught coming off the same private jet together with their entourages. LOL!!!

if you can't tell this is all promotion, I can't help you
2 rich guys who love themselves and love to flaunt their wealth actually get along
Color me shocked

It's entrainment, I was telling people the toronto one was better than some comedy shows I've gone to that cost more money

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Who really cares?

Wouldn't surprise me, these guys are butt buddy's now.

Not sure what suckers are paying to see this but there are suckers out there and that means money to both and both won't fuck it up and could easily travel together.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Who really cares?

Not sure what suckers are paying to see this but there are suckers out there and that means money to both and both won't fuck it up and could easily travel together.
The publicity tour started in Los Angeles on Tuesday, before moving to Toronto and New York, finally concluding at the SSE Arena in London on July 14.

All press conferences are open to the public free of charge, but the limited number of tickets were scooped up within seconds.

Tickets were handed out on a first-come, first-served basis with a maximum of four available per customer.

Conor McGregor v Floyd Mayweather press conference: When is the tour? Locations, dates

Not sure if people were turning them for a profit or not, wouldn't be surprised though.

M

member 3289

I haven't seen you post much about this presser so far, thoughts? Whats your prediction on Conors approach today? Have you ordered a polar bear onesie for bedtime yet?
It's been on while I've been working, so I haven't been participating in the live threads as much, but I've been watching.

Day 1 (LA) - Conor was caught off guard by the format, Floyd came off a little better. But Conor destroyed Floyd Sr when Sr tried to interrupt Conor's Q&A session afterwards.

Day 2 (Toronto) - Best day so far. Conor was brilliant, crushed Floyd.

Day 3 (NY) - A little over the top, even for my standards. Didn't like it overall. It didn't help that it started like 4 fucking hours late.

I predict that because they're in London and it'll be a little cool out, Conor will be wearing a suit again. With 5,000 Irish in attendance, I'm thinking he closes the tour out with a bang.

M

member 3289

Who really cares?

*butt buddies*

Use the apostrophe to mark possession.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's been on while I've been working, so I haven't been participating in the live threads as much, but I've been watching.

Day 1 (LA) - Conor was caught off guard by the format, Floyd came off a little better. But Conor destroyed Floyd Sr when Sr tried to interrupt Conor's Q&A session afterwards.

Day 2 (Toronto) - Best day so far. Conor was brilliant, crushed Floyd.

Day 3 (NY) - A little over the top, even for my standards. Didn't like it overall. It didn't help that it started like 4 fucking hours late.

I predict that because they're in London and it'll be a little cool out, Conor will be wearing a suit again. With 5,000 Irish in attendance, I'm thinking he closes the tour out with a bang.
I hope so man, he needs to drop that polar bear coat and wear a sharp suit. He needs to get the fans singing again like in toronto. Work the crowd and it'll be win win