General Shameless

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Self Promotion.

Hey guys, the band I'm in is getting ready to record a new album and I wanted to give you guys the opportunity to be a part of rock greatness. Check out our indiegogo site and the perks below. Whether you can give or not, feel free to listen to our old album and this place'll be one of the first places I share new tunes.

View: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-return-of-vekora#/

Last edited:

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Pretty cool stuff. Reminds me a little of 90's alternative meets 90's emo bands.

Not Good Charlotte emo. Bands like Mineral, Jejune, Rainer Maria but with more bite.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
If I download the first album on itunes will you get money? Is it on bandcamp?

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Pretty cool stuff. Reminds me a little of 90's alternative meets 90's emo bands.

Not Good Charlotte emo. Bands like Mineral, Jejune, Rainer Maria but with more bite.
The drummer was in a band called poor old lu in tbe 90's and eventually demon Hunter and dead poetic. Given your mineral reference I thought you might recognize.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
The drummer was in a band called poor old lu in tbe 90's and eventually demon Hunter and dead poetic. Given your mineral reference I thought you might recognize.
Wtf? Yeah I know both bands. Dead Poetic was cool. My good friend just loves Demon Hunter, good metal.